Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 🗺

@Mistress_Of_Herbs - I love them.

I live in Circleville Ohio

Blessed Be! <3

9 Likes

@christinastillion oh thank u so much

7 Likes

@christinastillion I’ve never heard of Circleville. I used to live in Urbana as a kid then as a teenager i went to live with my aunt in Springfield. One of my younger sisters actually still lives in Springfield, and i have a few cousins there too.

7 Likes

I am in Connecticut, USA

8 Likes

@michelle13 im actually in NC. I hear Connecticut is really pretty

7 Likes

Hi all :grin::hugs:, I’m from Long Island NY and I live out east where all the trees are. I’m original from Jersey, during my collage years I went to school
in north west PA, but transferred to the island during my sophomore year of college to help my grandparents (ended up moving in with my grandparents after college and took care of them until the passed away). :sweat_smile: Fast forward 16 years I’m now married, bought a house with my husband and my parents live in their own apartment in my house.

6 Likes

@michelle13 me too! There are a few of us here!!! I live in Litchfield County, NW CT :orange_heart:

5 Likes

@Francessca We had one of our parents living with us before he passed away, then my mom went to TN to live with my sister. Soon, we will most likely have my husband’s mother come live with us, it is about time. I don’t like her living on her own. These New England winters are rough. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Aww @jan_TheGreenWitch, I totally understand! “I don’t like her living on her own. These New England winters are rough. :grimacing:

I’m an only child, so is my husband. Neither my husband or or could image not taking care or our parents when they get older. LOL, my parents were down to live with us, as for my husbands parents not so much :joy::woman_shrugging:t4:, usually it’s the other way around ( the kids not wanting to live with the parents ):rofl:.

6 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs its in between of Columbus and Chillicothe down south. We have the pumpkin show every October.

6 Likes

@christinastillion oooooooo ok yeah now i know. I never knew the town name we always just went to the festival

6 Likes

Where do I go for my own set??

5 Likes

This thread is now closed- thanks for joining in for 2022! Feel free to continue the conversation in the next part: Where in the World are Witches? 2023 :sparkles: