Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 🗺

Love! I go thru KC a couple times a year!

6 Likes

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new topic in A Sacred Space to narrow down where you are in the world as much or as little as you would like. For the safety of people’s privacy, only signed-in & active members can see & interact with the A Sacred Space category. Only active coven members would see the information. Please also only edit information for yourself & what you are comfortable sharing for others :earth_americas: or traveling members that may want to meet up somewhere :airplane: :hugs:

Where in the World Are Witches? :world_map: 2022 - it is a Wiki Post so you are free to enter as much or as little information as you would like about where you reside. :two_hearts:

@phoenix_dawn & @Torista I also wanted to let you know that the topic is live now, so feel free to enter your information along with anyone else within the coven :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I live in the Netherlands, a small flat country in Europe. I live in the south a city called Tilburg, near to the Belgium border. The city I live in is not very beautiful. It used to be a workers area, a lot of industry, and it s a gathering of several towns and villages. So not many old historical buildings which I like so much. But it s also a student city, and I think because of that a lot of cultural events and initiatives. I like that!
There is nature around me, there are several woods in the area, and some minutes walk from my home there is a lake, with lots of beautiful trees.
I love to read about your living areas. I love to travel so much and take in the different nature, and cultures. It has been a while sinds I could. For me this a way to travel in my mind.

6 Likes

Hooray for the wiki post! :partying_face: Thanks so much for the extended poll, @Siofra_Strega- it’s fun to see if any fellow coven members are close by :blush:

Student cities have their own unique energy- the young minds bring a lot of creativity and enthusiasm into a space. Plus, it sounds like you have really beautiful nature close by, Martje- your home sounds like a very lovely place! :national_park: :heart::blush:

I haven’t made it to Belgium yet, but I’d love to be able to visit someday! I have heard there is some very excellent chocolate to be found there :yum::chocolate_bar:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Belgium chocolate is the best there is! :smile::yum:

6 Likes

You’re welcome @TheTravelWitch_Bry I hope that it is something other use as well when they come to this post :heart:

5 Likes

@Martje Yum yum! Chocolate tourism to Belgium sounds like fun! :chocolate_bar: :yum::airplane:

@Siofra_Strega I think it’s a great addition to the forum and I’m sure it will be used and appreciated! :heart::blush: Thanks again, Siofra!

6 Likes

Im in central Northern Carolina in the united states. Pretty much i live in the middle of nowhere, in the bible belt. Where there are 7 churches in a 3 mile radius for a population of 1500 people.

6 Likes

I’m located in central Virginia! :blush:
Very, very happy to be a part of the community here!

7 Likes

@christeena I’m not too familiar with the Bible Belt in the US, but 7 churches in a 3 miles radius sounds a lot like the Polish countryside lol. Sometimes I feel like there is one church for every person in the area!

@Mia.1 Greetings, Mia! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Awww- I’m happy you’re here too! :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I live in North Carolina. The bible belt is literally a saying in the US for the South East of our country. Bc the ppl here would throw their bibles at u and try to save your soul for being different than them.

7 Likes

@christeena Yikes! That doesn’t sound like a good way to make friends, nevermind get people to open up and potentially join your church :sweat_smile:

But even in places like Bible Belt, I’m sure there are some fellow witches and magickal souls around- we really are everywhere! :mage: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Honestly u would be surprised how many join out of fear.

Ive met some wonderful witches. And some really terrible ones. Same as anywhere. Ive got a wonderful support system around me. A hubby who backs me in all i do, so long as i dont hurt myself or animals he doesnt care. Plus some sister witches who have taken me in. We help each other alot. They call me the herb lady. Bc i have so many and know their properties magically and medicinally. I even have baneful herbs. My opinion about them is how can i learn them without them. Yes reading is awesome, i love books. But its different when u have it in front of u. U grow to respect it. Everyone needs to understand ALL herbs have the ability to heal and kill.

6 Likes

It sounds like you’ve found your support network and are blessed to have loved ones who care for you, @christeena :heart::blush: That’s all a witch could ever ask for!

And you make a great point about the herbs and being mindful of nature- the earth is a wonderful, beautiful thing, but I completely agree that it can be dangerous too. It is smart for a Green Witch to study and learn all they can about the power of plants! :herb::green_heart:

Many blessings and much love! :sparkles:

6 Likes