Which elements do you feel most connected with?

Oh, you mention both Hekate and Lilith. You might enjoy who helped me with my wand then. :smile:

7 Likes

I love your wand, it feels very powerful :blush: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hi. Iā€™m a wierdo in the bunch. Just air. I do work with all the elements, but my specialty is what seems like everybody else rejected.

As for astrology, I am pretty illiterate. Can someone help me plot the elements on this mess?

Um I hope that leads to my chartā€¦

Now, if you would have added Spirit to the elements, Iā€™d say thatā€™s where I shine. Itā€™s been my focus ever since Dad died or since my first remembered dream, which was probably around the same time. They probably reinforced each other.

6 Likes

It doesnā€™t ā€“ unfortunately the nature of some websites. If you use this version, Free Astrology Birth Chart Report, you can click a checkbox to make sure the resulting URL is shareable.

Otherwise, if youā€™re comfortable with sharing your details, either here or via PM, we can do it for you.

Whateverā€™s more comfortable for you. :black_heart:

Me, too.

2%ers unite! :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you. I couldnā€™t pull it back up, either, so I followed your link. They did it for me!

masculine 4 fire 2
feminine 6 earth 4
cardinal 3 air 2
fixed 3 water 2
mutable 4

It looks like I donā€™t follow my own astrology in the elemental connections, either. At least I got a good idea for something Iā€™d like to do for the next challenge catch up!:blush:

Sadly, there were a lot of notes I wanted to take on the previous site. I can redo the process when I have the gumption. Not today, though: Iā€™ve been doing a lot of cleaning lately, and exhaustion hit again. At least I was able to get something done.

6 Likes