⭐ Which Goddess is Calling to You? QUIZ!

I love Erykah Badu you know she’s a witch too and they say that nobody can look her in the eyes without falling In love :heart:

By HipHopDX

12 Likes

@Kyrstyn It’s okay to feel unsure, in fact I think it’s perfectly natural! As you explore and learn and grow, you’ll build foundations and gain that confidence with time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It sounds like the lovely Artemisia is helping you with the deities - you’re in excellent hands, especially when it comes to the Goddess Artemis/Diana! Happy learning :open_book: :bow_and_arrow: :full_moon_with_face: :heart:

@Diamond That’s amazing, Diamond! :two_hearts: Thank you for giving the quiz a try! :triple_moon_goddess:

@crystal59 I hadn’t heard of Erykah Badu before, but she has quite a powerful presence! :sparkles:

13 Likes

Wicca-Goddess-Symbol

You got… THE TRIPLE GODDESS

The Triune Goddess - Mother, Maiden, and Crone

One of the two major deities in Wicca, The Triple Goddess is a being with three unique but harmonious facets.

As The Maiden , She symbolizes youth, fertility, and a fresh start. As The Mother , She is a beautiful full moon- symbolizing abundance, success, and family. In Her final phase as The Crone , She represents all of the wisdom of life and the completion of a cycle.

As a whole, The Tripe Goddess symbolizes the cycle of life, the moon, and nature . She is all-encompassing and all-seeing, and guides Her followers through each step of their life’s journeys.

Ready to begin working with your Goddess?
Click here to learn about connecting with The Triple Goddess

13 Likes

@georgette :triple_moon_goddess: :heart: :blush:

Thank you for taking the quiz!

12 Likes

The 1st goddess to call to me!

10 Likes

Awesome! :black_cat: :magic_shield: :sparkles:

Thanks for taking the quiz, Amanda!

10 Likes