⭐ Which Goddess is Calling to You? QUIZ!

Merry meet!

Have you been curious about working with a deity but aren’t sure which deity would be a good match for you? Perhaps you sense that a higher power is calling, but haven’t yet figured out who it could be.

Here’s a short 10 question quiz designed to help you sort through signs and match your personality traits with a Goddess.

This quiz is all in good fun- please be aware that deities reach out to different people in many different ways. Although this quiz is simply an introductory guide to a few popular Goddesses, perhaps it can help take the next step on your journey to connecting with a deity! :angel:

This quiz is Part 1 in the Find Your Deity Quiz Series - if after meeting your selected Goddess you’d like to be matched with a potential God as well, consider heading over to Part 2 to give it a try!

→ Deity Quizzes Part 2: :raven: Which Pagan God is Calling to You? QUIZ!

Which Goddess did you get? Do you feel its a match, or is there a better Goddess out there for you?

Feel free to share your answers in the comments below! :grinning:

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

32 Likes

I got Gaia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :earth_africa:

14 Likes

You got… THE TRIPLE GODDESS
The Triune Goddess - Mother, Maiden, and Crone

One of the two major deities in Wicca, The Triple Goddess is a being with three unique but harmonious facets.

As The Maiden, She symbolizes youth, fertility, and a fresh start. As The Mother, She is a beautiful full moon- symbolizing abundance, success, and family. In Her final phase as The Crone, She represents all of the wisdom of life and the completion of a cycle.

As a whole, The Tripe Goddess symbolizes the cycle of life, the moon, and nature. She is all-encompassing and all-seeing, and guides Her followers through each step of their life’s journeys.

She was my very first love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:

19 Likes

A lovely goddess for a lovely soul! :green_heart: :earth_africa: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awwww :blush: I’m happy there was a reconnection! :heart::hugs:

Thank you both for giving the quiz a try! :grinning: :sparkles:

13 Likes

I’m feeling like we’ve always had a connection, through the elements, the forest, all the natural waters, the Moon, my dreams… :relaxed: :white_heart: She’s just the sweetest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for the lovely quiz~ :blush: :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Gaia-Goddess-Worship

You got… GAIA

Mother Goddess of the Earth

Beautiful and loving, Gaia is the embodiment of the Earth and mother to all living creatures who call this planet home. She is queen of the Earth Element and an excellent deity for those seeking to enhance their Divine Feminine Energy.

Those who work with Gaia are often in tune with the seasons, have a love for nature, and find themselves most at home around plants and animals.

This is just soooo beautiful!! :face_holding_back_tears: I looove Gaia! Thank you Bry, :two_hearts: do you remember that I had a dream of her too? I shared in the forum when I was new here! :innocent: :smiling_face: I absolutely adore the image of gaia here too! Loved this quiz…:heart_eyes: :heart:

14 Likes

Gosh…now I am swooning over your words! :wink: :blush: :hearts:

12 Likes

How beautiful is this picture! :relaxed: :two_hearts:
I’m feeling the peaceful love and warmth in it, I would fall asleep in her arms for the sweetest dreams :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do, I’m definitely feeling the same energy in it as in that picture :blush: :sparkling_heart:

Awww you’re so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

11 Likes

I got Brigid, but I feel more connected to the Greek pantheon. Hmm, I’ll have to meditate on this.

14 Likes

I got Bridig too!

12 Likes

Oh, The Triple Goddess!

12 Likes

Oh I also got Gaia! :earth_africa: :heart:

It’s funny to me because I have never felt connected to Gaia at all, but I can understand the connection between Gaia’s attributes and my own. I’m definitely a mother and I care about the planet!

13 Likes

I got…

Huh… gonna have to work on this when I get home from my appointment :smiling_face:

14 Likes

Love you honey!!! :face_holding_back_tears: :heart:

11 Likes

Yes after all, you are just equally beautiful as gaia, darling! Look at you…always supporting everyone for individual growth and you have a special liking for the earthy, after-rain smell! Don’t you? I do too! :smiling_face: :kissing_heart: You ARE a beautiful soul and a lovely mother! :hugs: And that connects you to goddess gaia! :face_holding_back_tears: :rosette:

12 Likes

Aww thank you so much for all of your sweet words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really appreciate that. You are such a bright, shining soul and always make everyone around you feel loved and appreciated :sparkles:

12 Likes

Gaia is very popular! I love Gaia and that is the goddess I received as well.
:heart: :globe_with_meridians: :earth_americas: :earth_africa: :earth_asia:
Cool quiz. Thanks @BryWisteria
:butterfly:

12 Likes

@Susurrus , @brandy20 and @Amethyst Wooww! You all got Brigid!? Seriously! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I think you all have that fiery magic inside yourselves…:wink: :fire: :sparkles:

11 Likes

Well you certainly deserve all that love and appreciation sweetheart! :kissing_heart: (Also I looooove your youtube videos! :heart_eyes:)

10 Likes

Awww, this is so sweet~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Love you two like the Moon herself :kissing_heart: :crescent_moon: :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes