Whispers of the Soul 🖤 A New Book!

It’s my turn :laughing: I have a new book out that’s available in eBook, Kindle Unlimited, and paperback copy!

I started writing this book in 2020, and trust me, the irony is not lost on me that the reason I put off publishing this book and workbook is because I was afraid.

I was scared of what the wider community would think about another thing of shadow work being put out there. I was afraid of what people would think and what people would say. It’s one of those things that is in my shadow. So the irony is not lost on me that it took me this long to publish this book.

But it’s available now!

Whispers of the Soul by Megan Black

20 Likes

Congratualations and well done for overcoming that fear and getting the book out there for others to enjoy. I have downloaded it via kindle unlimited.

12 Likes

Congratulations on the new book!! Yay you for overcoming your fears. Feel the fear and do it anyway!

I hope you celebrate, if you haven’t already!!

I will order this from Amazon as soon as my husband wakes up- he changed the password.

12 Likes

Bought it! :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Congratulations. I will be purchasing it!!!

11 Likes

Oh, I’m excited for this! :star_struck: I’m going to have to wait until I get paid again for this one, though. :cry:

11 Likes

Congratulations!! Excited to read it!

10 Likes

This looks great, @MeganB! And good things take time. I’m glad you were brave enough to put it out there!

11 Likes

Got the Kindle version, excited to read about your take on shadow work! :blush: :black_heart:

11 Likes

Ordered. Can’t wait to get it!

12 Likes

Wooohooo! :partying_face: :tada:

Congrats on the book release, Megan! :heart:

party-pusheen
Tenor

9 Likes

Thank you so much, everyone! :heart: I’m sorry I haven’t gone through and replied to you all individually – I still have the flu :sob: – but your love and support has meant the world to me!

10 Likes

It arrived early! Can’t wait to read it.

11 Likes

Ohhh my Gods, how exciting!! :clap: :tada: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I’ve started working through it. Good and very helpful :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

That’s so good to know, thank you! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada::tada:

9 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :tada: