Wicca in College - Candle Replacements

thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is one, but you do the entire ritual in your head. Meditate, imagine the whole thing. Your Tools can be as ornate as your mind can conjur. The elements can appear as you imagine them, a Sylph Fairy for Air, a Dragon for Fire, an Undine for Water, and a Gnome for Earth, Any God and Goddess you like. It’s all your imagination and as valid or moreso than any other spell or ritual work. So the Flames can be in your head too.
To get started with visualization, find something simple, observe every detail, then in your mind’s eye recreate it. Once you can do little things you can start on bigger things, then things you create in your mind.

5 Likes

@John4 is absolutely right on with this suggestion! :grin: :+1: He described the process beautifully, and I know that Francisco has some additional advice and guidance about using your Inner Temple (the power of your mind) to expand your spellwork in ways that go beyond what is physically accessible:

John is right that this a great way to practice anytime, anywhere, with tools or without! :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

my aunt who taught me the craft taught me to use “Intention cards” when I was younger. Its index cards that you make collages on either by writing the words, drawing, coloring. I still use these for candles when I am out in public. I have an index card on me now that is drawn and colored using colored pencils- with the color green. Great for quick spells when your in public!!!

7 Likes

I love the sound of your Intention Cards, @Aedreysa! :heart_eyes: It sounds like a wonderful way to bring your craft on the go, to create any magickal tool needed, and also to let the talents of an Art Witch shine :grin::art:

I’ll have to consider making some Intention Cards of my own! :blush::+1:

5 Likes