Wicca self initiation

i have completed the self initiation courses not the ritual i will be performing the ritual as it says too. i am feeling good inside a little anxious with excitement. Thank You

10 Likes

Merry meet @lea2!

I know we already talked a bit in the other discussion, but just popping in to give a warm (official) welcome- we’re blessed to have you here :blush:

A huge congrats to you on completing the Self-Initiation Course, that is a big achievement! :partying_face: When it comes to doing your ritual- relax, you’ve already covered all the material and you can do this. Trust those good feelings and believe in yourself! And if it helps, know that I am cheering for you :heart::grinning:

Good luck and let us know how it goes! Many blessings to you :pray::sparkles:

5 Likes

Congratulations @lea2! That’s great! Don’t feel anxious, you can do this! I have faith in you!

5 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a real achievement :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great job! And welcome! I recently did mine as well and totally understand your feelings of excitement and anxiousness. You’ll feel great afterwards! We are all in this together. Blessed be :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations and welcome!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.