Wild Whistling

hahaha yeah, my little bit of internet “fame”. :laughing: I streamed Magic the Gathering and Magic The Gathering: Arena for almost 3 years.

4 Likes

@Artemisia That’s amazing :sparkling_heart:. I’m going to try too. Fabulous :partying_face:

5 Likes

I did it, not clear, but I got a sound. My head’s spinning now, and my dog is pricking her ears up, maybe there was a dog pitch in there. I’m really dizzy :rofl:

5 Likes

lol I feel you there! Once I started to get the hang of it, both cats slowly appeared in my office with wide eyes wondering what was happening! :laughing: In one of the video takes, Kermit jumped on my lap to investigate my hands for the source of the noise! :joy:

5 Likes

This is super fun, even if it’s giving me and Coral headache :rofl:

5 Likes

I am embarrassed to admit I think I spent the better part of two hours trying to learn this morning :laughing: It is fun!! I might never be good at it, but I"m enjoying the challenge.

6 Likes

Fabulous @Artemisia !! Sounding good!

6 Likes

Go, Artemisia, go! Look at you rocking that wind whistle! Woohooo!!! :partying_face: :notes: :heart:

6 Likes

Don’t be embarrassed! :joy: I’ve been doing it off and on since I first started trying. Then I got my daughter trying to do it, too :laughing: she was like “Mom, what the heck are you doing?” and then “Oh my God, how do you do that?!”

6 Likes

I’m getting there, but it’s becoming an obsession. :rofl: My son told me off last night, he said, “mum we’re trying to watch Shogun, will you stop!” :person_facepalming::rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: damn kids!

I was doing it perfectly and when I set up my phone to record it I couldn’t get a single sound :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@Mystique

That is sooo Loki :partying_face::rofl:

6 Likes

Yup!! Little stinker. :rofl::purple_heart::rofl:

6 Likes

That’s so awesome!

7 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose It is. The birds ignore me, but I’m determined to learn this whistle. :grin:

7 Likes

I can’t whistle. It is quite comical actually- well at least for those watching me try. :joy:

7 Likes

They reply, the geese I think! I’m gonna keep at it. :green_heart:

6 Likes