Wisper spell or spirit

As I lay down in-between sleep and awake either someone trying to do the whisper spell on me or a sprit trying to communicate with me

Very clearly male voice . faintly saying “,hello” that all now it’s on my mind

11 Likes

Could you do some divination to find out? I’d be excited if it were a spirit.

10 Likes

Id be more happy if anyone I thought how to do it really did it :grin:

But a spirit to would be Kool the voice sounded like Hindu Indian or european male ( witch would been my family)

Yes I might use my pendulum and find out

I becoming more a medium lately I feel like it’s developing stronger my whole life I heard stuff like this

11 Likes

I’m currently doing a pendulum reading and so far I asked if it’s a spirit that said yes

10 Likes

I changed stones on my pendulum I took off the other Stone and replaced it with my moldvite hopefully I get way stronger readings what y’all think?

10 Likes

It’s nice. You just need to add some letters, maybe it’ll spell out it’s name and tell you a little about itself. I’m excited for you. :grin:

6 Likes

He could be your Angel… :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

This post is just me taking notes on how to improve the whisper spell don’t mind me LOL

1. Need a mirror on a outside wall

2. Use incense of any kind

3. Purple candle , and whatever color candle to represent the other person

Picture in your head the other person, now picture in your head you’re standing behind the other person your lips close to the other person’s ear practice saying this :

“( Persons full name ) call me or text me”
See if that person does within an hour to 1 days

If no results then keep practicing

Try to make the other person feel your presence there when you’re far away. If the person does feel your presence this spell has more likely chance to succeed

9 Likes

This is interesting. See what happens :grin:

8 Likes