Witch hat origin?

Yeah I have, it’s amazing isn’t it? Mycelium is so versatile.

Have you seen the slime mould in an agar plate, mapping out the Japanese metro system, more efficiently than any human has done?

Not to mention, figuring out mazes.

These moulds and mushrooms aren’t from earth :wink:

Tem

6 Likes

No I didn’t nice but I wonder if there would be any mushrooms left after that

6 Likes

It was on eBay and I searched modern witch hat….

5 Likes

That’s a really great question, @TheMuslimWitch! I also don’t know the exact origin of witch hats, but I remember Francisco shared the following in the discussion about wearing crowns:

And I just have to say that there are some GORGEOUS witch hats shared here- I have to say the mushroom ones that @TheMuslimWitch and @Temujin_Calidius shared are calling my name. There’s just something so cozy and cute about mushroom hats :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :mushroom:

8 Likes

This is a wonderful explaination about using mycelium as a more sustainable resource.
It is really intriguing. (Sorry for sidetracking your post) I love the witch hat thought to tunnel down energy.

5 Likes

It was a good question and I also love magic hats, I have to start and make one for myself, when it is ready, I will send you a photo of it :ok_hand:t2::mage::raising_hand_woman:t2:

6 Likes

Me, being a bling-Barbie witch bought this little hat!

How about this dress, couldn’t afford it besides, I don’t think there is enough vodka in Florida to wear it.

10 Likes

Who needs vodka. I got a robe that I would never ever wear outside of the home or the dedicated room. It’s really just to assist in getting you into the full mindset and to step out of the mundane world around us.

That dress looks stunning, looks like that witches hat would suit so well also.

Tem

7 Likes

Please do love to see if other witches have hats…

4 Likes

I think you would look stunning, and talking of vodka i don’t drink but since half the time i get looked at whether it be my head scarf, a woman riding a motor bike, or any other reason i am blind to, it doesn’t matter me so i would most likely wear that sober if i had it. :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s right i have a pink robe with white fluff around it like a olden day winter robe but decided i need to dim it down, so as i mentioned my mum is has just finished a nice dark purple robe minus the fluff, but i too wore my pink one outside in the yard and i am sure my neighbours saw at night since there are low fences and the windows face our yard… What a sight a person with a robe, candles on walking in circles… I honestly couldn’t care as i know myself i am doing no harm.

7 Likes

Hahaha the neighbours - “look a crazy woman dancing half naked to the full moon and howling weird chants”.

Heh heh.

7 Likes

hahaha spot on except all that is left is the naked part :woman_facepalming: :blush: I don’t think my neighbour would appreciate that sight lol

7 Likes

I bought this modern Witch hat and ironed on this patch. I also add a silver dangly moon pin to the front sometimes, but, recently moved haven’t found it yet! :frowning:

7 Likes

That’s a nice idea that way it is unique to you… :blush:

5 Likes
8 Likes

@debra hello and welcome

6 Likes

Hi @debra! Welcome, and thank you for the interesting article!

5 Likes

Nice article thanks for sharing… :blush:

4 Likes

Hi. Happy to contribute. Be well!

6 Likes