Witch name came to me

It’s amazing how things come to you.

I have been waiting for my witch name to come to me. Which is why my sme above is Lady Janet— Janet is my middle name, so went with it.

Figured out tonight that my witch name is Lady Nimue Selene. Lady of the Lake and moon goddess.

I love it

12 Likes

Wow great name! I wish I was better at coming up with things and the only name I came up with is The Muslim Witch. It’s quite ordinary and you have a talent for this maybe you can come up with a name for me lol or mine will change over time but for now I feel it best describes me… Although ordinary, in the Muslim community a witch is not and a witch is like taboo so I thought it was quite ironic and went with it just to make a statement :blush:

5 Likes

A very beautiful name- congrats to you for finding your witch name, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene! :tada: :heart:

If you’d like, I would be happy to help you update your username to reflect your new witch name- say the word and we can update it for you (perhaps either LadyNimueSelene or Lady_Nimue_Selene?) :blush:

Much love and many blessings! :sparkles:

5 Likes

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!

4 Likes

Congratulations on finding your Witch Name! :heart:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria : I would love it if you could change the name. Thank you. The 2nd version you suggested is perfect.

@TheMuslimWitch : I love your name. It’s unique. Don’t ever think it’s boring.

5 Likes

I beat @BryWisteria to it today :blush: I got your name changed for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Enjoy your new name!

3 Likes

Thank you both! LOVE IT!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That is gorgeous and perfect! I love when your name appears! Congratulations Nimue Selene!

4 Likes

Congrats very pretty name

4 Likes

Hahaha Megan to the rescue! :heart::blush:

Your magickal name looks beautiful on display, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene- may it continue to bring you joy and pride! :star2::grinning:

Much love and many blessings!

3 Likes

**! My Witch name, Medea and that name came to me as well. As soon as I saw it, it resonated with immediately. I worship the Goddess Hekate and one of her children’s names is Medea. That sealed the deal, Medea it is.

Blessed Be,
Medea

3 Likes