Witches Ladder?

If I don’t have any herbs on hand, can
essential oils be used in their place?

4 Likes

Great question, @susan4!

Essential oils are the drawn-out essence of herbs, so you can absolutely use them as a substitute for fresh/dried herbs :herb:! Just be mindful of any skin sensitivities if you handle them or use them directly on your skin, as the oils are concentrated and are quite strong :+1:

4 Likes

How did I miss this nice three knot chant? I was struggling with John4’s Nine knot chant … my fingers worked better when I was younger… sign… but I got it done … YEA!!!

5 Likes

Knot Magick is so interesting :slight_smile: It’s not something I’ve ever done myself but I do have this friendship bracelet my son made for me on a scout camping trip 4 years ago and I haven’t taken it off in all that time :heartpulse: Weaved and Knotted with Love :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Your son is a talented crafter, @Liisa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 4 years is an amazing amount of time for a bracelet to last! It was most definitely made with much love and care to last for so long :heart: :yarn:

4 Likes

He’s is the more creative one in the Family, my Daughter is the sports one and I’m the Witch :slight_smile: It was a much thicker bracelet when I first got it, I’ve had to cut away frays and re-tie it a few times over the years lol I don’t know what ill do when it finally goes? Maybe add it to one of my wands? :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Oh wow- I love that idea! :heart_eyes: I think the bracelet could make a beautiful adornment on a wand when it’s time as a bracelet has come to an end :+1: . An altar decoration or added to another display (tied around a bundle of dried herbs or flowers perhaps?) could also be good second lives for it :blush::heartpulse:

4 Likes