Witchy Bottle Idea

I did a funny TikTok video and it now has over 72,000 views and has been shared almost 800 times LOL

You can view it here… HERE

Apparently I hit a topic that resonates with people. Anywho…I made a follow up because people were asking me what was some things they could do with their jars…so this video below is just an idea. Enjoy.

13 Likes

They’re beautiful!! Rip Kira!!! :paw_prints:
You really are the Queen of Witch Bottles!!! :grin::two_hearts:

5 Likes

LOLOL :rofl: :rofl: I didn’t know this side of yours, @SilverBear!!! TikTok suits you well!! And the one where you answer questions it’s so funny too! :laughing:

6 Likes

Haha. Sometimes you have to throw in some comic relief lolol

4 Likes

I have so many shells :shell: and wasn’t sure what to do with them so kuddos! Thank you Silver Bear you Rock!
Jeannie

5 Likes

I love it!! Thanks for sharing, SilverBear! You bring such a huge smile to my face! :heart:

6 Likes

Hahaha I love it- congrats on your TikTok fame, @Silverbear! It seems that jar-hoarding is something lots of people have in common :joy::+1:

And your completed spell jars are all so beautiful :heart_eyes: It’s one thing to collect bottles, but another thing to use them for such lovely projects! :heart:

2 Likes

That’s why no matter what challenge I do over here and complete, I’ll never change my witch bottle title… LOL

4 Likes

Awww Glad I could make you smile @BrightBear :hugs:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria

Thank you! I made those so long ago and they still are going strong! My kids are now 29, 27 and almost 25-- October 6 he’ll turn 25.

Every now and then I’ll shine them up nice and place them under a full moon to recharge them to keep those bottles thriving with protection and love.

2 Likes

I’m the same with my crystal healing title!!! Cheers to that :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes