Witchy challenge entry

I hope this is the right way to submit an entry. I’ve always been drawn to crystala. I make pendulums as well

15 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. Loki is my patron deity. @BryWisteria will be able to move your entry to the weekly witchy challenge so everyone can see it. It’s beautiful :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Hi @petra welcome to the forum your crystals are beautiful. :heartpulse::sparkles: :triple_moon_goddess: :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Welcome, @petra! :smile: I’m Katerina.

Your challenge entries can be in whatever format you like, with as much or as little content as you like! :sparkles: It’s also totally okay to post it as a new thread like this, or as a post under the challenge post: :witch_pentacle: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Finding Your Witchy Talents

Your collection is lovely, by the way!

I’ve added the challenge-entry tag to your post to ensure the mods see it when they get around to checking everyone’s entries to give us all the badges. :black_heart:

10 Likes

Hello @petra- merry meet! :heart:

Your crystal collection is beautiful, and I love your symbol board as well! :heart_eyes: It’s so cool that it has moon phases, Sabbats, and Zodiac signs on it. Very pretty :blush:

Thank you so much for sharing your challenge entry!

(And thank you @tracyS and @Starborn for the tags- this lovely entry will be counted! :handshake: :grinning: )

Blessed be!

10 Likes

Hi, @petra! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What a lovely setup! Your crystal bowls are so lovely!

11 Likes

@petra your collection is beautiful! i love the crystals too! welcome to the family!
I’m Airram from Greece!
I’m glad you’re here!
don’t worry we are all family!

11 Likes

Congratulations on your first entry! You did great, and your crystals are amazing!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Welcome @petra . You’re doing fine. I’m glad you decided to try out the challenge. Are you enjoying what you see so far? I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Feel free to join in the conversations, ask questions, make comments, and share.

My name is Georgia. I’m from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I first learned about witchcraft in college, in 1990, but I’ve been using my innate abilities since I was 7- or maybe earlier. I’m fairly new to the forum, too: you actually joined before I did.

12 Likes

@petra Great job on your challenge entry! :blush: I have yet to do mine!
I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. I’m still a kinda new witch figuring out my path. So glad you’re here! Welcome and Merry Meet! :blush::heart::people_hugging:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @petra :wave: I’m glad to see you joining in the challenge! :tada:

11 Likes

Hello :wave: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @petra
Beautiful picture! I love all your crystals. :heart:
With much love :two_hearts: always

12 Likes

Thank you. I began my journey into Wicca back in the early 90s…back when you had to know someone who knew a guy lol. Times have surely changed!

13 Likes

Yes, they have! I was lucky enough to be living in Albuquerque during my mid-20s (so that put it at about the late 90s) and there were a few herb, new age, and women’s studies stores so I had some access to books and supplies to start. But it’s lovely to be able to connect instantly to people all over the world and look up information quickly.

13 Likes

I remember finding a book and it had the order forms in the back for more from some publishers with the weird name Llewellyn. And they used to have the info to write the author directly. You could read the new book and listen to a cassette from Columbia 10/a penny lol
The only part of today’s world I am not so fond of is that, with the explosion of interest, come soooo much misinformation and scams

13 Likes

I was just talking to my husband about cassette tapes and 8-tracks. :laughing::rofl:

11 Likes

Oh my how old am I, I remember LPs and 12" picture disc records, the first time round, along with the singles being on 7" vinyl. Those were the days :rofl:

11 Likes

Thank you. I finally figured out how to navigate the forum

10 Likes

Love the crystals . Welcome

I am Devenne and a witch from Indiana. I’m into nature and gardening amongst other things.

9 Likes