Witchy gifts!

I’d love to know more about them and your experience of them @marsha pretty please. If you don’t want to put it here. Please inbox me. I need to know what u know :grin:

12 Likes

I’m seconding this. I would love to hear about dragon work. It is something I was completely unaware of. My curiosity (nosiness) getting the better of me :joy:

12 Likes

Dragon decor is also extremely expensive from what I’ve noticed. Dragon has to do with Lucifer. I was imagining myself in the void the belly of the dragon. I really would enjoy this :wink:

Or if you make a new post please tag me so I see it :wink:

12 Likes

I’m a beginner and still have a lot to learn about them. Let’s create a new topic for them. I won’t have time until Friday. There are others here who have worked with dragons much longer… it sounds like fun! :dragons: :hugs:

13 Likes

Yes please I’ll patiently be waiting. :grin::grin: So excited

No rush

12 Likes

So mote it be- thanks, Alan! :raised_hands: :seedling: :grin:

That looks amazing! :dragon_face: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

My husband got me these beautiful dragon earrings. I’ve always been drawn to them. My husband is fascinated by them.

Edit: I had a link to Amazon but it had my personal info so I deleted it
Here’s a screenshot

11 Likes

Those are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

The only wrapped present I received was a bottle of foaming soap- iced cinnamon bun scented. It smells delightful! I’d love to save it for witchy work, but I like it so much I can’t stop using it! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Look at all these beautiful things! I see several I’d love to add to my own wish list! I don’t have any photos right now, but I got a set of really lovely acrylic glittery discs. The idea is that I can have a little space to keep sacred by my bed and on my desk. I’m excited about them. However, my most exciting gift came from my secret santa at work. I was absolutely astounded!

My pre-k teacher neighbor gifted me a set of meditation bells on one day. I am in love with them. Then, my big gift was a hand sewn medicine bag for protection from the Ojibwe tribe and a blue sage bundle for cleansing. Her husband is from the Ojibwe people. My secret santa and I have talked numerous times about how I love and appreciate spiritual practices from around the world so she said she knew I wouldn’t be upset with the gift. She also shared (my favorite part) that the bag is not only filled with the traditional Ojibwe medicine bag ingredients (tobacco, sweet grass, cedar, and sage), but also prayers, intentions, and song. It may be one of the most meaningful gifts I have ever gotten. I was definitely surprised!

ETA - I went upstairs so I could get a picture!

Christmas Gifts

12 Likes

@AileyGrey what wonderful gifts! I’d love to see pictures!

@Cosmic_Curiosity

10 Likes

@Sivonnah I went upstairs and took a picture!

Christmas Gifts

10 Likes

That is stunning. It appears to combine 2 ofnmy favourite things : Egypt and Space. The perfece combination!

10 Likes

@Sivonnah these are so awesome I love them!!!

8 Likes

@AileyGrey Very cool!

@Cosmic_Curiosity :blush:

8 Likes

What an incredible and moving gift! I am in awe. It’s lovely when you have connections like that in your life and more so when they honor you with such an amazing gift.

9 Likes

I set up my witchy gifts yesterday and didn’t get a pic of them. I put them in my outdoor sacred space. One is a metal candle holder. I think it has 8 places, but it’s big enough to put potted plants on. The second thing is a candle holder with 3 lanterns that hang from a metal rod.

My grandson and I went to my favorite crystal shop today and I used some gift cards that I had gotten for Christmas. The board is handmade.

My cat keeps trying to eat my rabbit pelt.

11 Likes

That spirit board is beautiful :heart_eyes: :hugs::heart:

10 Likes

Thank you, I love it. I walked away from it 3 times, but it was calling me. Lol!

10 Likes

@Ostara, your outdoor sacred space has certainly come a long way! I know you’ve been working on it so hard!! I can’t wait to see some pictures when you have it all put together! You’re board is gorgeous!! Happy New Year!

12 Likes

Thank you Ailey! Happy New Year!

14 Likes