Witchy gifts!

Hey all,

I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday, however you chose yo spend it.

Santa (my partner) was so good to me and supplied me with many new books. Knows me so well. I cant wait to dive into these!

Also got this beautiful tool kit for making my own incense! Cannot wait to try it out!

Did anyone else receive lovely new witchy gifts? Would love to hear about them!

Blessed be

Alan

23 Likes

what beautiful gifts! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
i love books!
and this set for making incense is great!
I also make incense for the house
I prefer that you make with our own hands!
I wish you a good reading and good constructions! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Wow Alan your incense tool kit gave me goosebumps. Lol! Your received some beautiful gifts.

My sweet husband got me a few witchy gifts. He knows me so well. When I get them set up I will take a pic.

14 Likes

That’s a nice book haul! I got a set of beeswax taper candles from my girlfriend so I’m happy :grinning:

15 Likes

Wow, what a great haul! I got a Yule Log all decorated I can use year after year for the holiday! It’s lovely!

14 Likes

Wow she really hooked you up. She’s a lovely gifter

13 Likes

Oh wow, so many beautiful new treasures! :heart_eyes: I’ll just sit over here and admire your gifts - our holidays were very weird this year with the move and everything :joy: I’m excited to hear about your incense-making adventures!

14 Likes

Same. It’d be really cool to make your own incense. I’d be interested to know the ease of non-ease of the process.

13 Likes

I’ve made some by hand before (without a kit like Alan got) and it was pretty simple. I imagine having the kit would make things much easier!

13 Likes

I’ve never made incense or hand-dipped it. Is it difficult or messy or expensive? These gifts are gorgeous.

14 Likes

My brother gave me tea set with strainer thing kinda witchy to me

13 Likes

Woohooo! Look at all of these treasures- what a great haul, @Cosmic_Curiosity! :sparkles: I hope you enjoy your lovely new books and incense kit. Let us know what you think of them! :grinning:

I was given a new stone mortar and pestle- I’ve already packed it away, it’s massive! I think it’ll actually be a bit of workout to use :joy:

Other than that, just some seeds I’ll try to plant come Spring :seedling:

Love seeing everyone’s witchy gifts! Hope everyone is enjoying/enjoyed the holidays :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Wow @Cosmic_Curiosity What wonderful gifts! I’ve never made my own incense. You’ll have to let us know how you’re kit works out and any recipes you like! My husband got me witchy coloring books, a beautiful pyramid, an incense burner and a beautiful pair of dragon earrings! I’ll have to get some pictures!

12 Likes

My tea set my gift for Christmas

12 Likes

I love that!

11 Likes

@AIRAM thank you. I have never made my own incense before so it will take a bit of experimentation I think but i agree that there is so much satisfaction from something younhave made yourself.

@Ostara i look forward to seeing them. I love seeing everyone’s witchy items. It gives me inspiration ( as well as the excuse to buy more :joy:).

@peter3 sounds lovely. I love beeswax candles. So much more environmentally friendly and I find they last longer too. :honeybee::candle:

@Amethyst that sounds amazing. What a lovely and appropriate gift for this time of the year. :wood:

@MeganB ill let you know whether it is successful or not, ive never done it before so watch this space :see_no_evil:.

@Devenne @BlueAngelite ill let you know how simple (or not) and messy it is! :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

@john1 lovely gift l. Will be great for experimenting with new tea blends. Share any good ones with us! :coffee:

@BryWisteria amazing - two birds with one stone - magick as well as exercise at the same time. Love your need seed collection too. May the sprout successfully when the time comes.:muscle::seedling::potted_plant:

@Sivonnah i got a colouring book too. So good for those stressful moments to calm down and get back on track. Id love tonsee your pyramid. :crayon::small_red_triangle:

Thank you everyone for sharing your lovely new gifts. :gift:

Blessed be

Alan

14 Likes

Wow! :open_mouth: That’s a great haul, @Cosmic_Curiosity

I love all of them! :heart:

I received a Dragons Calendar by Anne Stokes. I love the artwork, it’s beautiful.

Dragons 2024 Anne Stokes
Dragons Calendar 2024
by Anne Stokes, Amazon

With love :heart: always

16 Likes

Oh Marsha I love that. I have an increased interest in the dragon. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

@Devenne
I have been working with blue dragons for a while now, and recently a silver dragon appeared. I love working with them, they have been a blessing for me.
Love :silver_heart: and :dragon: dragon hugs :hugs: always

13 Likes

It’s not too difficult, but it can be messy and expensive depending on what you use! At its core, incense is just makka powder and the scents, either fragrance oils, essential oils, or powdered herbs.

I will! I look forward to seeing what you create! :clap:

12 Likes