Witchy music playlist on spotify

Anyone have any recommendations for instrumental witchy music on spotify?

8 Likes

This is a (mostly) Peter Gundry playlist:

11 Likes

So it’s not on Spotify but wanted to share a fun find for me. I use YouTube for music playing on the TV or my Alexa units - in the background. You can find witch themes with music, the most lovely images and nature sounds to play in the background. I do this all day at home - as I work from home. You will find new themes/images all season long - how fun is that!!!

11 Likes

Seconding Peter Gundry! :raised_hands: :heart:

Adrian Von Zielger also some amazing instrumental music (I love to use some of his works for meditations!) and is on Spotify:

Happy listening! :notes:

9 Likes

My playlist consists of different chakra based sounds, pagan ceremonial rituals, singing bowls, etc. I use this playlist for any spell or ritual and just for an enjoyable listen when I’m stressed in life… ENJOY!!

10 Likes

@monica @BryWisteria @starborn @Cerimoon
Thank you for the suggestions :blush: They are wonderful :people_hugging::heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

Always happy to share good music! (And happy to learn about new songs too- I’m adding in my thanks to everyone as well!) :hugs: :heart::notes:

7 Likes

Good call on Adrian Von Zielger! I asked for his music to be dumped into the playlist I shared, and she did it. :partying_face:

It’s at 19 hours now. I think we’re not going to stop til we get to 24 hours and it can just be a daily life playlist. :joy:

5 Likes

You’re so close now- just a few more songs! Having round the clock good tunes is pretty awesome :grinning: :notes: :dancer:

5 Likes

I don’t have my own playlist for witchy music, but we have a brand new post on the Spells8 Blog for witchy music! It has an attributed playlist on Spotify that you can copy to your own account :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

We’re going to need more ideas, though. This playlist has broken Spotify – it’s not giving recommendations anymore! :joy:

In other news, I love this song from Skyrim so much:

It would play at night. It was the best thing to listen to under the clear night sky while wandering through the dark, dense woods or across the open plains, with a snowy mountain in the background, or whenever really. :black_heart:

While not from the game, here are some photos to accompany you.

[source]

[source]

[source]

6 Likes

Seems like you should get an achievement or an award for that! :laughing: The longest playlist on Spotify! :medal_sports: :sparkles:

I’ve only ever seen bits of Skyrim (people I lived with played it), but the OST is amazing! And those photos to go with it, ahh- absolutely divine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They are so relaxing to see!

It actually reminds me of another artist with beautiful instrumental music- and it looks like they are on Spotify too! :notes: :blush:

That’s awesome! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I was jamming to that playlist yesterday!

4 Likes

Ooooh Peter Gundry… Very witchy from what I’ve just heard :broom::magic_wand::sparkles:

5 Likes

That’s the thing… It was only 278 songs. We’ve got much longer playlists than that, but it seems it just doesn’t know what else suits Peter and Adrian. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

We added some Lama House and are now at 313 songs / 21 hours. Almost there. :joy:

I’m loving the names of their singles/albums and songs. Cumulus Motion, Cotton Spheres, Secrets of the Earth… I have to stop there. But yeah, so many lovely names for lovely songs.

4 Likes

So close!!! :star_struck:

I dug through my YT playlist a bit more- this young composer has some beautiful instrumental tracks I’ve collected. Maybe something here will fit the playlist?

Secrets of the Earth is one of my all-time favorites by Lama House! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Astral Roar is another- it’s got such a great mix of emotions and energy, while still being relaxing to listen too :notes:

4 Likes

Loving all these recommendations! Thanks everyone for sharing

5 Likes

I keep forgetting to return and mention how much I love this. I love this! :black_heart: It reminds me of the music that plays in my favourite space 4X games. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yay! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s always fun to swap music- I’m happy if you like it too! And all the better if it brings back happy memories about a favorite game :space_invader: :sparkles: :grinning:

4 Likes