Witchy Music What's Your Favorite?

Thank you so much. I knew it was something big & the next chapter after this is going to be amazing.

6 Likes

Learing to share so here is another nice little tune.

7 Likes

I like to listen to a fair bit of Witch House on Youtube. Usually its Untitled Burial. I actually started listening to that stuff first, then actually got into Witchcraft later. :infinity: †▼††† — Nothing Inside - YouTube

5 Likes

Thank you @Francisco… I hear you! I know my goal down road i believe!? It’s just my present that’s confusing! Lol

6 Likes

I listen to this mix I found, I like it because there’s a variety of music!
I like to listen when I need to find spiritual wisdom!
Witches Chants
Jeannie

5 Likes

I heard the sweetest song on YouTube yesterday- it’s called “When the Sun Loves the Moon” written and performed by Reinaeiry.

It’s a sweet romantic tune about the love between the Sun and the Moon. A very cute little piece with feminine energy- thought I’d share! :blush:

:full_moon_with_face: :heart: :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

This song is absolutely lovely. It put a smile on my face and gave me warmth in my heart :smiley: :heart:

5 Likes

These are all some really great recommendations! I have a ton of new music to try out now. Looking at my current playlists, it is very “heavy” and has a lot of what I think of as masculine energy. I am looking forward to giving a listen to what I consider to be feminine energy sounds recommended!

@pedros10 I’ve been looking for something like the sound from Heilung! I feel like I connect best with 2 sides - something really low and heavy sounding with deep drums, or something lighter and a bit more celestial with deep drums

Before I decided to take this spiritual path, a duo that always made me feel really high vibes and gave me that ethereal, other-worldly, magical sound is Odesza. They’re classified as EDM but I like the term “future bass” better lol. What got me to even give them a listen in the first place is the sacred geometry they use, and Icosahedron as the logo. They are to this day, my most favorite group ever. A lot of their early work is just sound with no lyrics, but now they’ve delved a bit more into songs with words while still churning out wordless songs with feeling. I find it easy to meditate with their works. They also created a new “group” called Bronson that has a much deeper and heavier sound that again, just resonated with me. So I have sort of complimentary stash of heavy and light magical sounds from them.

I’m convinced that they either practice or are at least aware of some of the universal, and magical elements of sound. Convinced!- OK I think I’ve said enough about them LOL :laughing:

I couldn’t decide on a favorite - so i shuffled and picked this one:
ODESZA - Meridian

Edited to add - I’m also really digging the music from Spells8 on YouTube as well. The Fire Witch, The lo-fi and the protection chants tracks are my favorites so far! I hope those keep coming!!

6 Likes

So glad you enjoyed the song, @robin77 :blush::heart: Thanks for sharing about ODESZA- I really enjoyed “Meridian”! It’s got a great beat but yet is so relaxing to listen to. I can tell I’ll be going through their music on YouTube and listening to more from them :laughing: :+1:

@Francisco works hard to put those together- they are great music mixes indeed! :blush::headphones: Glad you enjoyed them!

5 Likes

@john4 Hi, Nice meeting you! Quite interesting topic. I discovered it with the help of @BryWisteria and I feel very happy to share Haitian rhythm with you. You will get familiar too with our mother tongue which is creole. It’s a little jazzy and I can say we cannot but dance while listening to them. The main religion for these sounds is Voodoo. Their priestess is called Mambo. I have heard previously the expression: Voodoo Witch. I think Mambo also is how they called themselves.

Some spirits such as Ogou, Lasirèn (Mermaid), Baron( Cimetery spirit), Gede (Celebrated in November who embodies sex and leisure), and many more are depicted in these videos. We have old singers and also newbies and juvenile sounds which explained the Techno part and rap.

@mary25 It would be fun if you leave a chapter about the Haitian carnival to talk with the kids. Very colorful and entertaining event.

Here are some hits that I often hear. We have the band: Ram with Lumise, Racine Mapou with Azor. The artists : Ayiiti, Kanis, Weena…

:bulb::bulb::bulb:

6 Likes

@robin77 Thank you! I just subscribed :raising_hand_woman::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::bulb:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria it’s amazing! Thank you…

3 Likes

@colin I laughed so loud when I saw a Badass nun handling a gun. Lord have mercy! :joy::joy::joy: This is Halloween song Anthem. Thank you!

@cinnamonoob I love your song too. “Never underestimate”. It makes me want to sing. Thank you! It has the spirit of brotherhood and harmony.

@roxanne This gives me good vibes. I have heard it in a movie and I fall in love with it. Thank you!

At the end, I found all the music here interesting.

3 Likes

I’m glad you were able to find some tunes, @SingingWitch- and how fun that you shared some of your favorites too! :heart: Wow, so many cool songs!!! :heart_eyes: I really love the one by Ayiiti- it’s got such a great beat :dancer:

Thanks for sharing! :sparkles::notes:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria Glad you loved them!

I advice you getting update on the making of this full video. Seems to be a nice one coming about Ayiti.:bulb: My pleasure!

5 Likes

I can’t believe I have listenned to the whole list. Jaja, I am obsessed! Here is a great link I stumbled upon:

Enjoy it fam!

P.S Stick till the end… It’s amazing!

7 Likes

Added to the playlist!

5 Likes

So sweet, I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sun_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Ohhhh it looks so beautiful there, @SingingWitch! :heart_eyes: Can’t wait for the full video! :dancer: :notes: And I love that playlist too- it’s a great one! :blush:

Enjoy your music, @robin77! :two_hearts:

And so glad you like it, @CelestiaMoon- that one is such a cute song! :heart: Enjoy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria :heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes