Witchy room Tours and Altars?

When I am on youtube, I watch all the Witchy room tours and altars. I get a lot of inspiration that way. I am posting a 360’ of my witchy room, plus my other little altar in the livingroom, I have already posted my Buddha altar on the piano. I have also started a Egyptian one but need more things,.
Seriously, I did not pay much for my stuff. All the pictures on the walls, are printed off my pc,and I would look for frames at garage sales and thrift shops, little by little it all grew. My bottles with exception of some small ones are all thrifted, I do have a few things I spent a lot on, but I saved to do it. I have a lot more books than what is seen, and get them all second hand except for 4 I just broke down to buy.Some things, like my statuary came from subscription crates I belong to. I have even taken over the coffee table… So here goes, I want to see yours too!

3 Likes

Your space is beautiful :heart:

1 Like

It’s very beautiful indeed! So many things to discover!

This is my messy corner:

3 Likes

Love your corner!
And that drum very nice. I have these two drums but no one to drum with me :pensive: That is the hard part being a solitary, it would be nice to meet with people of like mind sometimes just to shoot the breeze or do a ritual/spell or two.

3 Likes

Thank you, it does get rearranged a lot. and we are gonna paint, not looking forward to moving all…lol
I am gonna paint it a dark purple and hubby will build me a bookcase in the closet, someday, lol

2 Likes

This is what I miss the most of living in Argentina! I lived in a big city and every full moon night of the year there was a big spontaneous gathering of artists and drummers. We would have a large bonfire and a drum circle. There wasn’t really any organization involved, it just happened.

In the summer you could see almost a thousand people dancing, juggling, doing acrobatics well into the night, with no alcohol involved. I don’t think they have anything like that where I live now, but I still play drums in a salsa band, so that is nice.

2 Likes

I’ve taken over a little bit in every room… LOL! When my son moves out I am stealing that entire room and it will be my little witchy space.

3 Likes

Albany has that and when I lived in Eugene they would have a drum night.

1 Like

Oh my I love it all and all your crystal towers I would love to get some more and bigger ones., For some reason lately that is all I look at is stones…even in the gravel parking lots LOL LOL

1 Like

Wow, all these altars and sacred spaces are stunning to look at! Thanks for sharing! And Roxanne, I live about an hour from Albany. Dutchess county.

2 Likes

Albany Oregon is where I was born, I am in Oregon now

1 Like