Witchy Subscriptions?

@christine4 Have you tried Witch Casket? Depends on your asthetic, but they have really nice boxes and UK based. I subscribed to them a bit and it was worth it even with the US shipping prices.

8 Likes

Oh I hadn’t heard of the witch casket, thanks for letting me know! I just took a look and the boxes seem nice. It seems like their July box is sold out, but maybe I’ll treat myself for one in August :blush:
Since you had the box before, is the focus on the boxes more on items like art prints and pins etc., or more on items used for actual spellwork like herbs and crystals? Because I’m more interested in the latter…

6 Likes

@christine4 a bit of both? It’s definitely got more of a pop culture type vibe to it. Every month comes with art, pin, incense, a certain herb, crystal, book of shadows page
Screenshot_20200705-182733_Instagram|535x500

and a spell kit with all the things you need. I like the spell kits, great for a lesson seasoned witch as it provides the materials and directions, but if you wouldn’t use the other things I’m sure there’s a better option out there. Here are some pics of my past boxes too so you can see.

10 Likes

Thanks so much for the pictures @Eclectic_Jess!
I love that there is a spell kit every month, and that everything is vegan :blush:
I’ll definitely keep an eye on it!

7 Likes

I get Inked Goddess as well, I like it.

7 Likes

So sad, I love this box but its from the UK :frowning: doubt i could get it to canada.

6 Likes

@Katt you definitely could! I was subscribed to it for a while and I live in the USA it just depends on if you want to pay the price. Lol. I think I was paying lile $54 for it with shipping and I still definitely felt it was worth it. Not sure what the Canadian exchange would be though…

6 Likes

It would be very high and I’m a broke baby :relieved:

5 Likes

Yes unfortunately I find that Canada does not have many options for subscription boxes - in fact there’s only one. The only one I found was Hag Swag - I think they may be in British Columbia (don’t quote me on that). When looking at UK or the US, then it’s the shipping and exchange rates that gets us. It would be nice if we had other “reasonable” options. Just putting it out into the universe :blush: :wink:

6 Likes

Well if I come into some $$ maybe I’ll start one for Canada. It would give me something to do other than sit in the sun all day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

LOL :slight_smile: Sounds like a good plan! We need some Witchy Subscription Boxes in Canada for sure.

7 Likes

@kira-marie hey babe here is the conversation on witchy subscriptions!!
Have a look, there are loads of boxes here!!
Personally I had Tamed Wild - but as I told you I deleted it as it wasn’t worth it once they moved back to US
I kept active the subscription to Witch Casket - lovely boxes, full of goodies :heart_eyes: they are based here in UK, but they ship everywhere!(£35 worldwide shipping/don’t know how much $ is that)
Plus they are really lovely (for me is always a plus!! being nice to your customers is smart, and I love smart things :laughing: ) :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you ill check those out

6 Likes

For a Canadian witch subscription box, you can’t go wrong with Spiral Rain, I have been with them since 2019 and it doesn’t disappoint. She writes a detailed magazine each month to accompany her boxes and since April, she even sends detailed monthly courses to work with the themes. If you love witchcraft and want a box from a knowledgeable source, you should check them out!

8 Likes

Welcome to our little family of witches @rani1! I have had several witch boxes in the last few years, but my absolute favorite are Sugar Muses and Midnight Muses.

7 Likes

I’ve always used Witch Casket, £29pm. Pretty good, quality and nice to support a small business, plus you can suspend your order for a couple months and restart it.

Hello @rani1 , welcome lovely. :sparkling_heart:

Are there any other subscriptions in the UK besides Witch Casket? Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes