Witchy supplies online?

As many of you know I’m pretty much limited to online shopping and Amazon just isn’t cutting it.
Any suggestions of trusted sites? I’m looking for sources for anything, Tarot, herbs, vegan candles, anything.

10 Likes

AzureGreen has some interesting stuff of all kinds. Even witchy bumper stickers.

https://www.azuregreen.net/

10 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst I bought a couple of their products through Amazon and one was very disappointing but I’ll go take a look. I think 2 out of 3 success rate rates a closer look

10 Likes

So far i have been happy with Temu (fast delivery, low cost and great quality), Ebay, and Etsy (for all my handmade items). There is also Beserk (Australian operated store) which sells amazing witchy items one cannot get anywhere else :blush:

11 Likes

If you, @Nixi, are open to Etsy stuff, I have a lot of stores I can recommend. I went on a witchy shopping spree there a few months ago. :joy:

Is that this one with all the gothic clothing? :open_mouth: I only just discovered that a few days ago!

10 Likes

I got tired of mixed quality and shady authenticity of crystal beads from Amazon, so I’ve been ordering crystals for jewelry making and crafting from Fire Mountain Gems (firemountaingems.com) lately- I’ve ordered multiple times and haven’t had any complaints yet (knock on wood!). Their crystal beads are lovely :prayer_beads: :gem:

If you like herb tinctures, Herb Pharm (herb-pharm.com) has been good to me- I love their anxiety blend (although, true to herbal fashion, it tastes like a boot :hiking_boot: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Have you come across the List of Coven Member Shops yet? There’s a wide variety of items there made by Coven members- things are listed everywhere from Etsy to personal sites! Always worth a browse :shopping: :blush:

9 Likes

I don’t order from them frequently, but I’m sorry they messed up and order. Hopefully, that one was a fluke and it’ll go better next time.

9 Likes

I will shamelessly promote my site, www.EmpowerApothecary.com. :smiley: :crazy_face: :wink: It is in the beginning stages so feel free to reach out if there is something you want that isn’t there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But, for real, I use Starwest Botanicals for all my herbs (also on Amazon). As Amethyst mentioned, Azure Green has a great selection of witch/pagan supplies. I also like 13 Moons and Tamed Wild for altar and ritual supplies. Lastly, Thorn and Moon has handmade ritual tools, incense, ritual oils/fragrances and fun altar cloths and apparel. They are a local shop to me but also have an online site.

10 Likes

Bente, The Norse Witch on YouTube, has a shop as well. I’ve never purchased from them myself, but they have really good reviews! I think their shop might be closed right now - they’re traveling out of the country - but it will be back up soon!

9 Likes

Thank you all. Right now I’m mainly looking for a reliable place to get sage and Palo Santo, also non culinary herbs. I’ve been searching for even a somewhat reliable place too get crystals and I’m still looking for a bell that looks right :laughing:

7 Likes

Am I ever! Now the trick is to not break the bank when i go as i am in such awe lol :blush: Regardless please do share your recommendations :blush:

And yes that is the store they sell awesome witchy things too. I tend to go for the décor and what not rather than the clothing as although some items are soooo cute, it can get pricy i feel

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.