Witchy Websites?

Hi all!

I’m SO happy to find this site and all of its useful information but I’m wondering if there are other sites as useful as this one out there? I’m having some trouble finding them…

Blessed be!
Lauren

9 Likes

@lauren14 hello and welcome. Im sure some of the others will have lots of places for you to check out.

7 Likes

Thank you!!

6 Likes

Very welcome. There is lots of info here. Look around and if you need help just ask and someone will be happy to help.

8 Likes

Welcome Lauren to the forums! :slight_smile:

Absolutely, there are so many sites to share but personally I’d start right here at Spells8. After you’ve absorbed most of what’s here you’ll be able to narrow down your question a little.

7 Likes

I like the resources on this site! I’ve used it for the entirety of my practice so far!
http://www.thewhitegoddess.co.uk/

11 Likes

A great place to find witchy sites & resources is searching the forum for topics of interest or by category & tags. You will be more likely to find relevant site information that way.

8 Likes

Hi Lauren!

Welcome to the Coven! :infinite_roots: That’s a great question and it really depends on what you’re looking for specifically. Here are some other websites that I personally enjoy:

Blogs:

Spell recipes:

Religious:

Wicca:

Courses:

11 Likes

Hi @lauren14! I’m Amethyst. Welcome to the forum!

I usually pretty much stay on this site, or google what I need and take the top three or so answers to research. But this is an interesting site: https://occult-world.com/

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I know you’ve gotten a few responses here already but we also have a thread pinned in our Recommendations category!

You can check it out here and add to it if you’d like. There are already some great resources posted there, too.

8 Likes

Thank you! I realize I made my question a little broad.

7 Likes

Welcome, @lauren14 Hello and welcome here. If you are not sure of something just as everyone here is very helpful, and I’m still learning and studying lessons, and when I have a question I ask in the forum. I love this group since they are so caring about each other. :crystal_ball: :hugs:

6 Likes

It take a minute to find all the things to learn on this site I am still finding things . If you ask someone will guide you . I have look into other ones before I found this one and they did not have the same amount of things to learn as this site does. Hoping you find what you need :pray:t2::heart::heart::pray:t2:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.