Witchy youtube and information sources

Ok here is the craft not craft question of the day.
Who has YouTube channels they post on regularly and who had shops ?
Post your links.
I want to support everyone and learn from everyone so show me the goods yall.
Even if I’ve already subscribed. Others might want too as well.
Especially you herbalist out there. I need a guide. I’m working with what I know intuitively but I’m a life long learner and I want to know as much information as I can fit in my brain!!!

8 Likes

Ohhh there are many very talented witches here who make content and sell witchy goods! :sparkles: Off the top of my head, @SilverBear and @MeganB make wonderful content, and I know @roxanne and @chelsey1 have shops!

I found @chelsey1’s post in Recommendations:

I just mentioned a few people that came immediately to mind, but I am sure there are others too, and perhaps there were other posts that I missed! You may want to browse through the Recommendations section- many great online shops and sources on various topics have been shared there! :+1:

Recommendations

For everyone else who has a channel, shop, or makes wonderful witchy content, please feel free to write about it here and make a post in Recomendations to show off your hard work and amazing goods! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I’ve been working hard on a website and YouTube Channel…which I think most have seen the channel by now since that’s how I share the videos I make.

I’ve also been recently invited to collaborate with a publisher for a witchy magazine! So…stay tuned for that! WHEEEEEE

7 Likes

My youtube is all about how to sew, lol! But as said above, I do have an etsy.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BHistorical

I have my mystery witchy boxes up, and if I have a chance today, I hope to put up some more crystals. I have beautiful obsidian obelisks I just picked up.

4 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout @BryWisteria

I do have a YouTube channel, a website, and a shop! I’ll leave all the links here lol My Etsy is getting ready to change because I’m moving everything over to my own hosted subdomain, so I’ll leave that link instead of Etsy.

https://shop.roundthecauldron.com/

4 Likes

I just checked out your website - i absolutely love the “look and feel”. Beautiful job @SilverBear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Lovely to hear it! Sometimes I look at it just to be calm… LOL! Which was the vibe I was going for.

4 Likes

Well you hit it bang on :sparkling_heart:. I’ve actually bookmarked your site so I can refer to it ALL THE TIME :smiley:

4 Likes

So many new things to see and learn and expand on. Very excited for this list!!!
@SilverBear Im now quite a fangirl!
@MeganB love your channel as well.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m going to be a very busy girl this week! Other than reading this is the most information I feel I have ever been able to actually expand on !!! @testuser bring all of us together you sly man. This is absolutely opening doors and creating pathways for us all. So very blessed for this!!!

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: Thank you so much! :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s not my channel, but The Green Witch on YouTube is a wonderful herbalist and her videos are amazing. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsQXQMAZTygXddj_I4Ud9xA

4 Likes

I love the green witches channel!
I quite like the Witch of Wanderlust as well

3 Likes

Omg CONGRATS @SilverBear!!! :confetti_ball: :heart_eyes: That is so exciting- you put so much hard work into what you do, I’m sure the collaboration is going to be amazing! Have fun with it! :two_hearts:

I’m a huge fan of hers too- amazing channel! Her cooking with magic videos are amazing, so many great recipes! :yum:

3 Likes

@Trey I like the Witch of Wanderlust too! And Hearth Witch, she’s good. She should be putting up a video today.

@BryWisteria I can’t cook that well, I have a bad knee and back and can’t stand that long, but I wish I could when I see her recipes. They sound lovely!

2 Likes

I forgot all about hearthwitch im subscribed to her channel as well

3 Likes

Oh I also like The Witches’ Cookery! She’s got amazing information, a great channel, and lots of good witchy recipes!

2 Likes

I havent seen this one Ill have to check it out!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear it, @Amethyst! If I remember correctly, due to a medical condition the Green Witch can’t eat the things she makes either- for her, it’s all about the experience of pouring her love and magick into the food and her videos! :woman_cook::two_hearts: Even when I don’t have the ingredients and can’t make the recipe, I love watching her videos for how relaxing and soothing they are :blush::two_hearts: I think it’s fine to enjoy the videos as an experience in and of themselves! :heart:

Ahhhh this looks amazing! I can’t believe I haven’t seen her videos yet- and she does video game inspired recipes too! :heart_eyes: I’ll spend some time today watching them- thanks for the recommendation, @MeganB! :heart:

2 Likes

I always like to watch the Green Witch, @BryWisteria. Her voice is so soothing and her photography is excellent.

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful visuals. I joined today.

2 Likes