New Shop and a Coupon!

I have SLOWLY been putting up my etsy lately. I am excited to sell many of my handmade items infused with magic.

I decided to add a special coupon for anyone on here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BHistorical?coupon=SPELLS8
It’s for 20% off of anything in my shop. I am adding things weekly, so please favorite my shop!

Everything is done with natural ingredients, I do not use plastic to wrap any of my bath-bombs as it’s so harmful for the environment. Most of my ingredients are grown right in my garden!
Witchy Mystery Boxes and Spell Kits are coming soon!

Please let me know if you’d like to see any other items as well, as I am new at selling this, and so far have just put things up that I usually buy!

-Chelsey

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I’ll add it to my favorites and check it out once I get situated here in Florida <3

2 Likes

Awesome!! Congratulations on the new shop!! And thanks so much for the discount! :pray:

I loved the embroidered altar cloth ⛤, I was looking for one so I just ordered one! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hopefully by then I will have more items listed!

2 Likes

Ahhhh thank you so much for sharing, Chelsey! And for the coupon too, you are so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve got the shop bookmarked- you have a lot of wonderful treasures! :sparkles:

Yessssss!!! :heart_eyes: I can’t wait to see them!!! I have an addition to mystery boxes- they are always so exciting! :laughing:

Thank you again for sharing your beautiful shop! :heart:

1 Like