Women's health tea

Previously posted

4 Likes

Love this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I experimented with nettle earlier this year and found that, unfortunately, although it’s an amazing herb with some incredible health and nutrient benefits, it’s not something recommended for folks like me with low blood pressure. It gave me the serious dizzies :crazy_face:

I should be able to take the rest of the herbs in the recipe, though, so I might attempt a blend sans the nettle!

Thanks so much for this, @Mistress_Of_Herbs- I really appreciate all your recipes! :heart:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria im sooooo sorry to hear about your issue with nettle. But yes u are right it can lower blood pressure. However im including a list of herbs that are amazing substitutes. This is also catagorized by why u need the herb (ie. Edema, diuretic, inflammation, etc). Hope this helps

https://www.stlukes-stl.com/health-content/medicine/33/000642.htm

3 Likes

That is an amazing list- it’s so helpful how the substitutes are sorted by their medicinal purpose! Gosh, nettle really can be used for so many things. I’ll definitely be browsing through this one- it’ll come in handy any time I need to switch out nettle!

Thank you so much, @Mistress_Of_Herbs! :pray::herb::blush:

3 Likes