Working with Solar Eclipse Energy?

I’m very curious about the energy and spells to work with, with the upcoming Solar Eclipse :full_moon: I am in the path of totality and I’m not sure if I should do any manifestations, or quite the opposite? What energies should I expect with this astrological greatness, and how can I work with this event? All perspectives are greatly appreciated​:honeybee::honeybee::honeybee: I have the day off and I want to go ahead and start preparing so ALL ideas and thoughts are greatly appreciated

12 Likes
11 Likes

Some say don’t use the energy. It is out of the ordinary, so it could be chaotic.

Natives say stay indoors. Odd spirits may be out and could take you away.

Others make eclipse water and wonder what to do with it afterward.

In my area, it is an excuse to socialize because several people come out who would rather stay home, normally.

I revel in the beauty of it, but I don’t cling. It seems more like a special gift whenever it comes if I experience it to my fullest and leave it where it is.

What do you feel when an eclipse is happening? Do you want to preserve that feeling for later use?

If you are looking for possibilities, put water or crystals outside for a bath. Charge an amulet or talisman. Do protective charms. Spend time with your deities. Snuggle with pets to make sure they aren’t afraid. Use both solar and lunar energies at once. Watch the movie Ladyhawk. Create your own “day without a night and a night without a day” sparkles. Honor ancestors in a liminal portal- like having Halloween in April. Dare something odd or new to you like astral travel. Talk to the local wildlife and young humans to offer them calming explanations and spread peace.

I’d say do whatever you feel like doing. Enjoy it.

11 Likes

Hello @GoddessBee,

Happy eclipse day! :black_circle: :sparkles:

I see the wonderful duo Crystal and Georgia have shared some great resources and advice! There have been a few similar discussions about eclipse energy lately: exploring whether or not to choose to work with it, and eclipse magick for those who wish. In case you’re still searching for more advice and experiences, I’d recommend looking in the eclipse tag :blush:

Blessed be and have a lovely solar eclipse!

4 Likes

In some cultures, the sun and moon are brother and sister. Today is a good day for a family reunion!:smiling_face:

5 Likes