Would love to see your Mabon/Ostara decoration setups

Your altar us still beautiful, @zari it’s not bad at all. I really like it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Full moon set up tonight. Will probably go full Mabon in a couple of days :slight_smile:

18 Likes

What a beautiful setup… perfect for Mabon :blush:

8 Likes

Very handy to know what to do… i love it when witches source their own items or make them… i was lost when i first started a little while back and didn’t think to make most of my things by hand… I guess that’s what a true witch is, is being able to source items even if you live in the middle of no where or where you live does not have items of such…

9 Likes

Thank you. :grinning: I got the lamp in Turkey a few years ago. Of course, my youngest daughter picks it up all the time, opens the lid and looks for a genie :relaxed:

11 Likes

I love this. So many things you crafted yourself. I am terrible at that, which is why I buy mine :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

@zari I love your altar! I think found and crafted or items that are repurposed are even more powerful, because of the extra energy and personal intention that goes into them!

10 Likes

Thanks so much!

7 Likes

Congratulations, your youngest daughter should be very sweet and lovable, but she is smart. Nothing is impossible in this world. Let me try the giant magic lamp :sweat_smile::joy::joy_cat:

6 Likes

Yes, I also like making tools for this. But some things cannot be made. And buying them to decorate the altar is very exciting and fun! Even a lighter that stretches like a magic wand. Or even buy a few new candles! But the great decorations I saw in your altar or others are very attractive.

7 Likes

Thank you. This encourages me.:blush::dancer:t2::kissing_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Yes, it is very useful to know how other wizards around the world do things

And how they arrange and decorate their altars,
This post was very helpful to me,
And I just became a witch
And dear @Francisco , in his posts, he completely guided us and gave us the idea to simplify everything and use the changes in the equipment we have.
And I’m glad I found him on my way first,
And the rabbit :rabbit::rabbit2:that you put in your altar made me think of my dolls, and I chose the cat for this season, and I kept the rabbit for spring moderation, and the flowers that you stuck on your pentacle made me think of more decorations for Throw my own pentacle, so do not underestimate yourself. You are full of creativity that can be a role model for novices like me.
I hope others send photos of their altars so I can get more ideas​:star_struck::blush::joy::smiling_imp:

10 Likes

This witch statue, she is meditating !!! I am fascinated, I can not stop myself from saying anything :star_struck: You have a small but quite beautiful altar.

7 Likes

Thanks, @zari! I actually got that little statue from the grocery store! I was amazed when I found it. It was one of the last in the store last year.

7 Likes

This is my first holiday as a witch. I wasn’t sure what to put on my altar. I went with the flow as the Universe guided me and I’m so grateful I did. I enjoyed setting up my first Mabon Altar.

18 Likes

That’s beautiful @MsQ! Really love the wreath above the altar too!

10 Likes

Hello everyone here is my mini altar setup for the corn moon spell jar. I am getting a new space for a permanent altar soon.

16 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst, I was worried how my altar would look💜

9 Likes

21 Likes

15 Likes