I love that your altar is outside. Beautiful

8 Likes

@JasmineTheBlueJ it looks beautiful

6 Likes

So beautiful… :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Such a beautiful green setup love it!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations, your altar is beautiful, that silk cloth and the flower ring and the cat statue, and most importantly, those sour and delicious apples :yum:

6 Likes

A picture with the light of candles has beautified the spiritual atmosphere, :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Your table is a tree trunk and you celebrated outdoors, I fell in love with it, it is very beautiful and conveys a great feeling​:star_struck::ok_hand:t2::candle::dancer:t2::mage:

6 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

WHOAH, your altar is GORGEOUS. Absolutely inspiring, friend!

7 Likes

Uaho. So lovely! I live in Florida, so I don’t see much difference in seasons, but I want to share my representation of fall with all of you. Thanks for sharing!

14 Likes

Surprise! Surprise! How good your taste is, the autumn theme is beautiful, the decorative dolls are great and what is the drink you put cloves in? I was intrigued

7 Likes

This is really beautiful. I have altar envy again!

6 Likes

It is moon water I did on Monday and I put some cloves for protection. :blush:

8 Likes

Why is it yellow?

7 Likes

@fabian your altar looks lovely.

6 Likes

I think it is because of the cloves. They are tainting the water.

7 Likes

Muslim Witch,
I really like your drawling of all the Sabbats, and feel the energy to draw and ignite some action into my craft too!
I got some new items for Mabon!
I lite the candles tonight and did a ritual for the full moon!
Have a Happy and Blessed Mabon!

Jeannie

14 Likes

Fabian,
Love all the :orange_heart::black_heart::orange_heart:
Happy Mabon!
Crystal
Really cute mini alter!
Me Q
Beautiful! “I am thankful and Blessed”
Harmony- I love ur Jeanne bottle!
Phoenix Dawn- I like the colors!
Iris -lovely Art :framed_picture:
Amethyst- The witchy witch is mediating that is the best! It’s all about self care!
Here’s a meditation I really liked and I’m going to use her :woman_in_lotus_position: meditation’s more often!
White cloud Mystic Meditation 🧘🏼‍♂️
Zari - Hi my name is Jeanne I have not introduced myself to you however I just wanted you to know that I love bracelets to myself I also own an amethyst. I like to wear them on my way to work to start my day off. Your wand is one of a kind made out of Chinese chopsticks that is very creative!

I just found out that you can use Epoxy to work on my next wand.
I still have not made my rooms yet but that is a project that I will be getting to soon hopefully!
All of my books are blessed and so are my alter tools! I also learned how to do that on infinite roots.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Jeannie
Blessed be!:star:

11 Likes

So amazing, who love to go all out if the shops were open… Hope we are not in lockdown by the next celebration so i can sparkle up my altar :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh my God, how big and beautiful a purple magic ball is in your altar and it shows itself, you have a big altar and it is very full of content​:crystal_ball::mage::star_struck::ok_hand:t2::candle:

7 Likes