You Asked For It...Here It Is...Witchy Tour 😃

Here is an eclectic mix of all my witchy stuff…I have more but we’d be here forever… LOL

I have been practicing over 25 years – so you tend to accumulate stuff…lol PLUS, I have inventory for my store. :laughing:

Enjoy! Feel free to share your witchy stuff too! FUN!!

15 Likes

Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing @SilverBear . I can just imagine the energy walking into your home. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
Can I ask what those jars are with pictures in/on them? Looks like sand and pictures of loved ones. I’m curious about those!

10 Likes

Yassss people always comment my home “feels good” and here are the bottles you asked about! https://youtu.be/cZGIEewY-e8

9 Likes

I LOVE that idea. Thank you so much!

9 Likes

Oh my goodness @Silverbear I am gushing over all your treasures! :heart_eyes: This is some serious #WitchyGoals right here :laughing: :+1: You have so many wonderful things- I can’t help but feel like this was kind of like a tour through a witchy museum! :sparkles:

Thank you so much for the taking time for a walkthrough of all your lovely things. It was really fun to see it all! :heart:

6 Likes

So beautiful I would faint at the sight of your home it’s so amazing like a dream… I realised I have already ordered the same psychic witch book along with some others, how are you finding to book is it good?

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the best tour ever!!! You have beautiful things in your home!!! You know my eyes got huge when I saw that humongous black obsidian!!! :grin:

4 Likes

HAHA thank you. My husband bought that for me for our anniversary! It’s like 105 pounds lol.

2 Likes

I just started the book. I think I am only on page 10 haha. So far so good.

3 Likes

No worries i hope you enjoy it :blush:

3 Likes

@SilverBear your space is beautiful. You are right the longer you practice the more stuff we collect lol.

4 Likes

wow… Evertyhing was beautiful. Thanks for sharing💜… I love seeing how everyone has their won uniqueness.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.