Your Dragon Name

Game time!

Image found on Facebook

I am Ardnasak The Sleepy, Hoarder of Sushi and TV. :joy:

14 Likes

Ahsram the Happy Hoarder of Cereal and Tarot Cards! :rofl:

15 Likes

Aratso the tired hoarder of yogurt and bank statements.

13 Likes

I am Eisak The Sleepy, Hoarder of Salads and TV Remotes.

LOL! This was cute!

13 Likes

I am Naj, the exhausted hoarder of peanuts :peanuts:and kombucha :cup_with_straw:.

ROFL

11 Likes

Oh dear we are all a bit sleepy, aren’t we?

I am Akker, distracted hoarder of chicken salad and water bottles.

…not gonna say it’s my favorite dragon description, lol!

12 Likes

I don’t think any of us would be a feared dragon — we may want to get in good with some badass dragons or else make sure we aren’t expected to kick anyone’s ass. Lol

13 Likes

I am Utas, focused hoarder of rice and paper :rofl:. (I’m a boring dragon :dragon: :yawning_face: :rice: :scroll:)

11 Likes

I am yells the content, hoarder of funions and books!

11 Likes

I am Neeruam, the contented hoarder of pirogies and tea. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yrb the Comfortable, Hoarder of Oatmeal and Blankets :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Doesn’t look like it- more like we’re all the silly and lovable dragons in children’s bedtime stories :laughing: :+1:

Well then, Neeruam, I hope you don’t mind if I stop by your place (cave? cavern? :joy:) for some of those yummy noms :yum: :dumpling: :tea: :rofl:

10 Likes

Lol maybe we all be sleepy guardians of treasure in a hidden cave that not many can find ( so we can all get some much needed sleep undisturbed) :joy:i say that as i would be sleepy n exhausted too and to my left is a pillow so i would fit that catagory as well​:joy::joy:

12 Likes

Sirama the heavy-eyed hoarder of cinnamon swirl bread and dogs.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’ll take it!

10 Likes

Llaras the achy and feverish :thermometer:hoarder of fruit and grain bars and crystals.

Covid :mask: caught us! :face_with_thermometer: :sob:
(catcher of covid this week!)

10 Likes

Ah nice :smile: I am Etjram the playful hoarder of the tarot book

9 Likes

Oh, no!! Sending you healing energy. I had it about 2 weeks ago and the cough just won’t leave. I tried telling it that it was no longer welcome but it didn’t listen. What helped us the most was lots of fluids, rest, vitamin C, and zinc.

10 Likes

I had homeopathic drops infludo and another one I can t remember. I had COVID and a cough I couldn’t get rid of. With this I could. I had it for weeks already, within a few days it stopped.
Infludo

9 Likes

Oh, no! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

7 Likes

Thank you @Amaris_Bane. I remember you and @Ostara had it not too long ago. We are definitely taking in fluids and all that. I have some elderberry gummies and probiotics as well.
Hope you kick that cough soon. Have you tried elderberry yet? And the probiotics because they say covid hangs in your guts longer than anywhere.

Thank you @Kasandra. I like your game, it was fun :wink:

9 Likes

@Sarafeena_Sage I have an elderberry tincture that I was taking but stopped when I got better. I will likely start it up again.

@martje Thank you! I’ll see if I can get that here in the US. This cough is really what is getting me at this point.

8 Likes