Yule decorating

Hi all

I am looking forward to celebrating my first Yule later this month. Today i have spent the afternoon decorating. I had made a yule wreath for my door, a garland and have set up my altar complete with yule log.

I just wanted to share my experience and the results with you all.

Blessed be

ALAN

13 Likes

This is all so gorgeous!!

8 Likes

Great Yule Decor!!! Your evergreen looks real! Did you use tree trimmings or did you find some awesome fakes?
I’m hoping to make my wreath today with the many pine cones I’ve collected :wink:
:butterfly:

7 Likes

Yes it is real - I used trimmings from the trees in my back garden.

8 Likes

Super Sweet!!! I was thinking I would use some trimmings if my pine cones are too plain :wink:
Have a Blessed Yule :evergreen_tree:
:butterfly:

8 Likes

Everything looks beautiful!

7 Likes

This is beautiful! And I love that you used what nature gave you.

7 Likes

I love it all, especially your yule log! So beautiful!

6 Likes

Gosh, everything looks amazing @Cosmic_Curiosity! :clap: Beautiful greenery- this is such a great way to bring some nature into your space. Bet it smells great too, especially with the dried fruit and cinnamon sticks! :sparkles:

Beautiful work and thanks for sharing the pictures- wishing you a blessed Sabbat and Solstice! :sun_with_face: :candle:

5 Likes

Thank you so much. My living room smells like a beautiful walk in the forest. Its blissful.

5 Likes

Thank you. I am please with it, especially aince its my first one.

5 Likes

You have done a fantastic job. Everything looks beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

It’s really nice!

5 Likes

Beautiful and inspiring!!!

6 Likes

Beautiful! :green_heart: Nothing like homemade decorations.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.