Yule Pinecones 🌲

Hooray, sounds like fun! Happy crafting, Christina :grinning: :sparkles:

I like the idea of stabilizing them in the oven! That being said, even if it works 100%, border control can be really fierce about checking things. I had a sandwich confiscated by a security dog once, even though I had purchased it in the airport after clearing security (I think the dog might have just been hungry and liked ham and cheese lol :sandwich: :sweat_smile:)

That sounds amazing! :heart_eyes: Happy crafting, Sarall (and please share pics when it’s ready- I’d love to see the wreath!) :sparkles:

That’s a neat idea- certainly handy to have a travel smoker for burning! :fire::sparkles:

7 Likes

Thinking I may give this a try. I went on a walk and gathered so many pine cones. I never worked with them before, just used them as decoration. I think I’ll try this with one of the smaller pinecones that I can fit in my cauldron

5 Likes

It sounds like you are blessed with pinecones, @robin77- this is a really great way to put them to use in seasonal spellwork! :blush: I hope you have fun with it if you decide to give it a try- good luck and happy crafting! :sparkles::heart:

5 Likes

Ive also found this that ive been doing daily:

This is what my pinecone looks like now…

6 Likes

That’s a really cute idea to add one wish each night leading up to the solstice! I caught this a bit late to start on the 15th, but perhaps it would work as a 12 Nights of Yule activity too :thinking:

Thank you for sharing this, Christina! :heart: It’s a really fun holiday activity- I’ll have to check out MagicalRecipesOnline and see what else they have :eyes::two_hearts:

Much love and Yuletide blessings! :sparkles:

3 Likes

I love this Christina I made some for my family’ and tried to share some magic with them. I love my community here! Love love love
Jeannie

4 Likes