1/18/21 Daily Affirmation ๐ŸŒ’

Message to self:

"I am ready for a new week

and all it holds. I am planting

seeds of positivity everywhere

I go & in every action that I take."

~ Shawn Fontaine

7 Likes

Yes! I have been working on this all morning. I have done the Tigerโ€™s Eye Activation and the Black Tourmaline activation meditations. I also added some amethyst that I affirmed with my intention to a small bag to keep with me this week for protection and calm this week. I made sure I had everything in my BOS that I have collected over the past few weeks too. I had to rewrite a couple of things, but thatโ€™s okay. I did an anti-anxiety spell jar this morning & I sent my anxieties that are at the forefront of my mind into the universe by sending my ashes into the wind over my garden.

Perfect affirmation for today.

4 Likes

Love this. With all the covid going on and negative media this is a Wonderful reminder for me to stay focused and Plant Seeds Of Positivity wherever i go. Thank You.

5 Likes

Hey Krissie. My Islanders played your Bruins tonight. Letโ€™s Go Islanders!!!

2 Likes

A new week and a new chance to plant positivity and compassion- I love this affirmation, @Christina4!

:blush::seedling::heart:

2 Likes

Hey @brad1! I saw the game! Iโ€™m not sure who we play tonight. Great game though! Iโ€™m sure we will play with each other again! I look forward to it. I was away for a couple of days so I didnโ€™t see this until I came back. But Iโ€™m sure we will get to have another chance!

2 Likes