experiences, and blessings into my

life. My heart is wide open. I give

love and I welcome love. I let it

flow freely and unconditionally.”

~ Lukas Notes

8 Likes

Perfection :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you, I needed this one today. I’m not feeling very loved or useful as of late. It’s funny how these feelings creep up on you without realizing that’s what’s happening. I welcome any love that comes my way.

7 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

As soon as I started doing something else I found out that my social security was set to pay status & Friday I do the application for my children. I have 1 payment that I should get tomorrow. Thank you for the affirmations!

8 Likes

WOOO WHOOOO !!! :clap:

6 Likes

thank you! I have been waiting since Sept 2019 for this to happen!

5 Likes

Finally! Seems like you’ve been waiting for so long to receive something well deserved due to all you physical pains! I’m happy for you! :hugs:

4 Likes

Wow! That’s great! A Christmas present a little late. And you are loved for who you are, not what you can do. :purple_heart: :hugs: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Kasie put it in such perfect words that I don’t know what else to say!! You are loved, Krissie!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

A lovely affirmation welcoming in all the good things- thanks @Christina4! :hugs:

And jumping on the love train here too to send another reminder that you have support- big hugs to you, @Susurrus! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Francisco, @berta, @christina4, @Amethyst, @MeganB, @Limeberry ! I definitely feel it! I’m having another good day and I expect it to continue. I’m just waiting on my MRI results now & I see my ortho tomorrow to go over the plan for my hand. I appreciate all of the love and support & everyone listening to my tales of whoa lately. It’s been a hard season for me. I’m so happy that I can celebrate my successes with all of you. Thank you all so much!

6 Likes

I’m so glad to hear you had a good day :heart: I hope it continued for you throughout the day and into today :sun_with_face:

3 Likes