3 Herb Crystal Love Charm

A simple little love charm. Give it a try for self-love, to bring in new love, or to strengthen a love that already exists!

You will need to cleanse your jar & crystals so make sure you have palo santo or sage to do a quick cleansing of your materials. OR use whatever cleansing method works for you. :wink:

You will need:
Pouch or Jar
Hibiscus
Lavender
Basil
Rose Quartz Chips (I used a jar so I needed tiny sizes)

You will construct your jar, and you will hold each item prior to placing it inside the jar, and repeat, with this hibiscus I manifest self-love.

or if you are doing it for an already existing love, you can say " with this hibiscus I am able to receive love

You can say whatever comes to your mind and heart.
You will say it with each ingredients, "With this Lavender I manifest self-love."

And there you have it, a simple and powerful 3 herb crystal love charm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hi Laurie ,
What if I don’t have Hibiscus? What can replace it?
Ana

1 Like

@ana you can use any herbs that are associated with love.

Calendula
Basil
Thyme
Patchouli
Yarrow
Lavender
Oregano
Fennel

Just to name a few :smiley:

6 Likes

As always, your jar spells are inspiring @SilverBear! :heart_eyes: I really love how you incorporate and encourage a version for self-love too, as this is so important and often not mentioned in love spells.

Thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

4 Likes

Not many people know “how-to” self-love. We often neglect ourselves. Unfortunately, that’s when things tend to fall apart, when we self neglect, everything else doesn’t work well either.

Self-love is not selfish, it’s a necessity!

4 Likes

Well said :clap:
Thanks so much for sharing, I’ll definitely have to try it out :blush: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

So beautiful :heart:
@SilverBear you have such gorgeous ideas!
I can’t thank you enough for sharing them.

3 Likes

How did I not see this? Anyway, Im working on self love, Soo this is perfect for me today!

2 Likes