That Friday Feeling šŸ˜

Iā€™m all set up for a lovely afternoon and evening of meditation and magic.
Iā€™ve brewed a larger-than-usual pot of hibiscus and honey moon water tea for my https://spells8.com/hibiscus-tea-meditation/ so I have some leftover for @BryWisteriaā€™s Raspberry Honey Concoction later! (18/21+!) Alcohol + Intent = Potion šŸø
I have some devotionals for todayā€™s deities lined up and my pink candle and rose quartz ready!
Feeling the love! :heart:

I do similar set ups most days but for some reason Friday just feels a little more special!
Maybe its the love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Does anyone else get a bit excited on a Friday? What do you do?
Any special spells going on?
Gosh she talks a lot. Sorry :joy:

Much love xx

8 Likes

It is the love! Now I have that song by Fergie called ā€œwhere is the loveā€ā€¦:notes: ā€¦the loveā€¦the love!! :grin:

4 Likes

Itā€™s definitely the love!

Fridays are a great day to cultivate self-love: Take a long, hot bath, sip your drink and work on any self-care routines youā€™ve been wanting to try!

Also these:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing these with me!
Absolutely beautiful ideas! I canā€™t wait to give these a try :heart:

2 Likes

I agree completely, @LimeBerry- thereā€™s something special in the energy of Fridays, especially Friday evenings! Itā€™s inspirational :sparkling_heart: Although Iā€™m afraid itā€™s rather the opposite of Monday mornings :sweat_smile: Iā€™m missing the weekend already!

I hope you had a wonderful time with the devotionals, and it sounds like you had a very blessed and tasty Venusā€™ Concotion for Love and Protection :clinking_glasses: :two_hearts:

1 Like