31 Years of Full Moons

This full flower moon finds me and my husband celebrating our 31st wedding (elopement) anniversary.
He is kind and smart and loves me just the way I am. And he has never once blinked about my witchy ways.
Here’s to you my A.
LYMI

17 Likes

Aww, you’re so lucky to have found your One. Happy Anniversary!

11 Likes

Congratulations :tada: I hope you both have many more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Aw congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Happy aniversary to you two.

11 Likes

Congratulations @lilysmiles :heart: :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :partying_face:

10 Likes

Happy anniversary! Wishing you many, many more moons!

10 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: :partying_face: :clinking_glasses: Happy Anniversary to you two – I’m sure you’ll have many more to come!

9 Likes

I read something once that I can’t completely recall about a full moon anniversary being good and I would think being the Flower Moon would make it even even more so. Happy Anniversary! :champagne:

9 Likes

Happy anniversary!!!

8 Likes

Awww, that sounds really special! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy anniversary to you two sweeties :smiling_face: :revolving_hearts: :champagne:

8 Likes

Wishing you and your second half a very happy and blessed anniversary, @lilysmiles! :full_moon: :heart: :sparkles:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.