A book on sale!

I don’t know if this is a good book or not, but the book Modern Tarot: Connecting with your Higher Self through the Wisdom of the Cards is on sale in the US for Kindle at 1.99!

Just thought I’d share!

9 Likes

I bought it since it was so cheap, I think I’ll add it to the current book club. I’ll add a link to my review in this post when I’m done with it.

5 Likes

Thanks, @Amethyst! I just bought it and got a credit, too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up, @Amethyst!

5 Likes

@Torista, @BrightBear, @christine13, you’re all welcome! I hope it’s a good book, but if it’s not at least it wasn’t too expensive to try out.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing… another on the to read list! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, I hear ya. It’s a good thing I have a kindle, otherwise, my to-read stack of books would bury me.

3 Likes

I feel the same way, my bookshelf is full with books on top of the first row :rofl:

3 Likes

I hadn’t heard of that book before but the authors last name is “Tea” so consider me intrigued! :tea: :grinning: :+1: A shame I left my Kindle in the US though :sob:- gonna have to wait for this one.

Thank you for sharing your fun find, @Amethyst- that is a really great price for a tarot book! I’m looking forward to hearing what folks think of it :blush:

3 Likes

You can read your kindle on any computer, or your phone. There are apps. I read mine on my desktop, it’s much bigger and easier to see. It’s free too. Well, you have to pay for the books but the apps and things are free.

4 Likes

Really!? :heart_eyes: Oh wow, how did I not know that you can use Kindle through desktop? That is a game-changer right there! :raised_hands: :books:

You are full of wisdom and clever tricks, Amethyst- I always learn so much from you! Thank you! :pray:

3 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart! I have over three hundred books on my kindle so I tend to use it a lot! I hope you have fun with it! You can find it under Kindle Cloud Reader on the Amazon site.

3 Likes

Wow, that is quite the library you have at your fingertips! :books::star_struck: A very impressive collection indeed- guess I know who to turn to if I ever have any digital book questions :grin: :+1:

Thanks again, Amethyst! :heart::blush:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :hugs:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.