A Gratitude Prayer to be Thankful For! (by Kasie)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone (in the US)!! :turkey: :fallen_leaf: :fire: :plate_with_cutlery: :pie: :family_man_woman_boy: :poultry_leg:

I am grateful to have this wonderful community of Witches! The wisdom shared in here is unique and it really makes me so proud!!

Limeberry helped design this beautiful prayer, written by Kasie! :blush:

Quick Thanksgiving Ritual:

Prayer of Gratitude (2) (1)

Click here to read or print the prayer Β»

✦ . * ˚ ✦

Be safe and enjoy supper with family and friends!! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Yay @Amethyst!
Happy Thanksgiving American Witches/Witches in America/anyone else celebrating! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

OH this is wonderful. Thank you so much! Yay @Amethyst! and @Francisco

5 Likes

Absolutely beautiful @Francisco, @Amethyst, and @Limeberry- great work! :two_hearts:

Wishing everyone a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving! :turkey::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst :star_struck::sparkles: and thanks to @Limeberry and @Francisco for creating great prayer! This is perfect for today! Happy Turkey day

5 Likes

Thank you so much for honoring me this way. I truly appreciate it and feel all warm and fuzzy. I hope everyone here joys it! Thanks to @Limeberry and @Francisco for publishing this page and cleaning it up nicely. And thank you to everyone here who has shown me love and encouragement. Thank you also to everyone who has commented, @berta, @BryWisteria, and @christina4, and everyone lurking out there. You, lurkers, are special too.

I wish you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Or Thursday if you’re not American.

6 Likes

Yes they are! :grin: Happy Thanksgiving, @Amethyst :smiling_face::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, @christina4!! Hope you have a great day!

5 Likes

I would expect nothing less from @Amethyst. She truly is a Heart of the Forum. :blue_heart: Thank you, friend, for this. And thank you, @Francisco, for sharing sharing it with us in such a meaningful way. :pray:t4:

5 Likes

Aww, thank you! :blush:

5 Likes

Here’s a good one…

β€œI awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.”

RALPH WALDO EMERSON

6 Likes

Ooh, that is a good quote.

5 Likes

Awesome @Amethyst! Great job! I’m so happy for you! I’m going to print this out in the morning. It looks wonderful!

7 Likes

Thank you! @Limeberry prettied it up for us, I think. Made it look real nice.

7 Likes

It looks wonderful! Great job @Amethyst and @Limeberry

6 Likes

:blush: :blush: :blush:
Thank you love!

6 Likes