A hello and a question

Hey hey new internet frens

My name is Jessie, I found this app looking for a pagan holiday or ritual that might have been on or around March 25th 2023. I found what looked like a beautiful ritual in the woods last year- lots of ferns, sticks in pentagram inside of a larger circle with egg shells, yolk and a few more things (can I attach pictures here?) anyway, I was curious if that may have been spring equinox related and my search led me here.
I’ve been feeling a bit lost overall and I’m hopeful this could be a place I was meant to find and I could find me again too… I’m glad the internet algorithms took me here any I would appreciate any help with the above or just a hi too. Thank you for being you, you’re appreciated.

17 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. I work with the Norse god of Chaos Loki. Yes you can post pictures, when you click to reply, there’s the little arrow symbol at the bottom right, click on that and it will take you to your gallery, select your picture and click. :grin:

It was spirit that brought you here, and spirit loves the internet :partying_face:.

There is plenty here, make use of the lessons on the app, ask us anything here. This is a beautiful coven, welcome home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Hi, @jessieArdor! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad the internet pointed you our way! Not sure about what you saw, but we do have Sabbat and Esbats rituals here on site. You can find them under the Homework setting on the site. Here is the ritual for Ostara if you’re interested in checking that out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Thank you for the help, a giggle and making me feel incredibly grateful to be here already

13 Likes

And a little closer

13 Likes

This is so incredibly helpful, thank you!! runs off to read up :blue_heart:

Looking forward to knowing you as well. I’m so moved by the kindness already pouring out

13 Likes

You’re welcome! We like helping new faces around here!

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I work with Satan and Lucifer mostly. This is a very open and welcoming group. We are very accepting of everyone having their own path. All inclusive deal :rose: I hope you love it here. There’s millions of spells and everything else here

Blessed be :sparkling_heart: :magic_wand:

12 Likes

@jessieArdor Those pictures are fabulous :green_heart:

12 Likes

Hello @Devenne

I can see so much of that acceptance and spirit within minutes of being here. I’m 36 and I’ve seen so many Internet forums but never felt so moved to stay or so welcomed in all my days poking around. It’s wonderful to meet you, thank you for telling me a little about yourself.

12 Likes

Thank you!! They just popped up on my phone as a memory and I made them my wallpaper. It was such a magical day and I was so happy and grateful I stumbled on this little moment on my walk.

I’m couldn’t be happier now that it helped me find this forum.

13 Likes

@jessieArdor You’re gonna love it here. :ghost:

13 Likes

I’m John from Chicago I’ve been in practice for 30 years plus. Have any questions feel free to ask us welcome to the coven

13 Likes

Hello John
Incredible- 30 years. I joined with what I thought was a quick question but I already feel like I’m learning so much more. Here’s hoping to devoting myself as well as you.

I’m from Seattle, I forgot to mention in my opening post

13 Likes

Of course. I also understand that. I hadn’t met any friends real friends my whole life until I came here. :people_hugging: Glad u made it sister. Your home now.

13 Likes

@jessieArdor don’t forget the free online courses here you even get certificates. Being a witch wizard whatever you call male witch LOL it comes down from few generations I was actually where my whole life my mom started me when I was able to talk and walk so basically my whole 37-year-old life I just turned 37 in March 6th

13 Likes

Merry meet @jessieArdor !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

13 Likes

Hello @jessieArdor and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It sounds like you stumbled upon the remnants of a Spring Equinox ritual for sure. The photos are beautiful! :heart_eyes: I hope you’re finding everything okay here at Spells8. If you need any help at all, don’t hesitate to reach out. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

13 Likes

Hi @jessieArdor ! It’s great to meet you! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I am mostly into divination. Tarot, pendulum, oracle cards, auras. I’m just beginning to work with fairy’s.

Feel free to ask questions anytime and enjoy the classes! This is an amazing coven!

Blessed Be

12 Likes

@jessieArdor That’s really cool! You were definitely meant to be here and I believe a lot of us quickly find a home and sense of belonging here! :heart::blush::hugs: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

13 Likes