A hello and a question

This. I don’t have much to add, I just want to reiterate how beautiful this is :blue_heart:

11 Likes

Me, unexpectedly getting all the best treats from you:
tumblr_msy3kdzFwy1shivooo1_400

11 Likes

I’m happy I could find ones that speak to your soul :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

There’s so much good information here that it’s like a magic library of magic :smile_cat: :sparkles:

Your phrasing makes me smile, you already see that that feeling that you’re too far behind is a trap, don’t you? :smile: There’s always more, and that truly is a blessing. No single witch can contain it all, that’s why covens exist :wink:

These kinds of tingles are what I live for, and I can trust them to always lead me down the most magickal path :blush: :sparkles:

Cheers to that~ :kissing_heart: :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

I can imagine - that’s so cool! :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Even if so, perhaps they didn’t go far! Are there any metaphysical or witchy shops nearby? If so, they may have information about local coven groups, gatherings, and events. Perhaps you could gather some more information (and potentially join them for a group ritual in the future, if you feel called to do so!) :grinning: :pentacle_tarot: :sparkles:

11 Likes

You are full on genius, what a great place to start. I will take a peek around the neighborhood and see what I can find!!

10 Likes

I’m excited for you! I hope you can find some interesting witchy things nearby, be it shops or groups or gatherings (or all three!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good luck, have fun with the search, and feel free to keep us posted - I’m cheering for you! :heart:

Blessed be

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jessieArdor

It’s nice to meet you, Jessie! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

11 Likes

Hello Marsha!! I’m originally from Colorado!! Born up in Cascade but spent the majority of my time in Golden, Denver and Arvada. Many roots there still.

I am so happy to meet you and am sending you love and magick with all my heart :blue_heart:

10 Likes

Hi and welcome.
I am Jacky from Essex England (born in Kent) and I’m an eclectic worshipping Mother Nature. I consider my practice more wishcraft then witchcraft, lol - I keep hoping a spell will work, though I never know how long to give them. On the other hand they may have worked, just not in the way I wanted.
This coven is amazing, I thank the day I found it, you’ll love it here.

8 Likes

Hello, wanted to welcome you here - even if I’m a bit late. I’m sure you’ll find lots of support and guidance.

10 Likes

Never late!! I appreciate every bit of the welcomes, whenever they come. The support and guidance is beyond a relief, I often find myself here after a long day. I hope you are finding the same, please count me among new friends if I may.

10 Likes

I have always seen hope and magick in wishes. What a wonderful practice to hone and keep close to your heart- I think the minute we forget this, we lose something deep. This feels like even perhaps a part of nature. Certainly of energy. Thank you for the reminder and lovely to meet you. I hope I get to follow along with your wishes :blue_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you @jessieArdor XX

10 Likes

Hi Jessie
It’s so nice to meet another Colorado Native :hugs: I was born in Grand Junction. When I was just a baby, my family moved to Rye, a small town in the mountains in Southern Colorado. I lived in Golden for a few years, then we moved to Morrison.

That’s beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much!

With love :two_hearts: always,
Marsha

9 Likes

Whee! I’m late to the party, but just wanted to say hey! I’m Ailey, from Georgia. I’ve been here almost 2 years and I have learned so much from these fabulous people! Patience and curiosity and joy abound here! Welcome again!

10 Likes