A Little Knotty Magick šŸ§µ

ABSOLUTELY!!! @BryWisteria

4 Likes

AHAHA Youā€™re so right :joy: Iā€™ve just ordered a ā€˜knot magicā€™ book

5 Likes

Limberry,
Just wondering what kind of twin I should get cause I donā€™t have none. When I go to the store what should I ask for?
I need to hurry before the end of the challenge!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Ooh gosh I donā€™t know :joy: I have some jute somewhere - I think thatā€™s what @Amethyst is planning to buy too. Iā€™ve just used random ribbons for my basic witches ladder stuff so far though!

4 Likes

Thanks Limberry,
Jute, Iā€™ll try that then
Thank You

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna get mine on the 2nd when my money comes in! LOL. It looks good. Amazon seems to think Iā€™ll like it.

Yep, thereā€™s a collection of 18 colors of twine for like eleven bucks. Not too expensive and I can throw some color magic in with the knot magic.

4 Likes

@Amethyst -Between you and @BryWisteria you are like the dynamic duo. So many great people on this site. You ALL keep us on our toes and learning. What would I do without all of you?

3 Likes

Aww, thanks, love! This one Iā€™ll be learning myself. Itā€™s fun to learn new things. And Iā€™d be lonely without all of you guys. :hugs:

4 Likes

First knot ever!! I am so proud and even found Lavender!!

5 Likes

Hahahaha itā€™s like you can see me from afar, @Berta! :joy: Iā€™m always on the hunt for fun challenge ideas- canā€™t help but smirk when thereā€™s a good one to be found :smirk::two_hearts::+1: If the ideas are any good, itā€™s because they either come directly from or are inspired by you wonderful people! :two_hearts:

And ohhh thatā€™s extra exciting to add some color magick in with the knot magick, @Amethyst! Brilliant thinking as always :sunglasses::rainbow:

Absolutely stunning, @Jeannie1! Well done- your knot and lavender combo look beautiful :purple_heart: And I love the cold and black rope you used- itā€™s very shiny and pretty :heart_eyes: You have a talent for knot magic- youā€™ll be all ready to go for the knot challenge when itā€™s released!

3 Likes

VERY WELL DONEā€¦ I love the rope you found. I do think it helps to have round cord of some kindā€¦ it helps it slide through those tight weaves. Lucky you @Jeannie1 to find lavender at this time of yearā€¦ I have some but it is soooo fragile now I am almost afraid to move it. The dust bunnies will love me for that. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Good to know @john4. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.
I am learning so much from everyone.

3 Likes

What! My two favorites foods ever! I dream of having Italian wedding soup and carrot cake everyday. :yum::stew::carrot:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a gorgeous knot, I have some twine and would love to try this later on today. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find something to secure in the knot. I love it. Great job.

3 Likes

@john4
You inspired me to write this and add it into your ritual. I hope you donā€™t mindā€¦

Lord and Lady hear me now
Your blessed will I humbly bow
I pray your power gracious be
To give this intention unto me
These knots I tie your will enable
To seal and bind let all prevail
So as its spoke so mote it be
Thank you both and blessed be

3 Likes

Wow. That looks great! Iā€™d wear that as a necklace! Youā€™ve very good!

Thank you, dear! Itā€™s only a little bit more expensive than plain jute twine and I can get purple! Thatā€™s my favorite color!

What a beautiful poem! Iā€™m sure @john4 will appreciate it!

2 Likes

Oh gosh, I love this @Berta! What a fantastic prayer to add to knot-tying rituals :blush::two_hearts: Your chants are always so lovely- thanks for sharing your talents!

2 Likes

I do hope you repeat this challenge sometime soon! Recently I came across a spell that used Knot Magick and I was so intrigued. I ended up setting it aside because I intimidated my own self over the knots. Iā€™m pretty sure I only know how to tie a plain knot and maybe a square knot and it isnā€™t for lack of trying that my bf has tried to teach me several fisherman knots to no avail. The Celtic knot looks so fancy! Maybe Amazon is correct and a book about Knot Magick should also go in my shopping cart. (Yā€™all make me smile. Tyvm)

4 Likes

Welcome, @joy4! :blush:

Knots can be intimidating- have you tried following along with one of the guided videos on youtube? They are super helpful (and being able to pause and repeat a section until youā€™ve figured it out is a real blessing!)- my limited knot-tying abilities are pretty much thanks to youtube :laughing: :+1:

I say if it interests you, then go for it! Whether itā€™s Youtube videos or a book on Amazon, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find a knot magick methods that clicks for you :blush:

No worries- the homemade and crafting challenges are among the most popular! Weā€™ve done a few in the past and will most certainly do another again in the future. You are very welcome to join! :heart:

Blessed be!

4 Likes