A Little Meme Fun

I am Krissie witch of my own life. Fear me because it is a very little harder and more important to you tomorrow.

5 Likes

I am Christina witch of the house. Fear me because I have to go to the store. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks @Susurrus this was fun!!

3 Likes

I am Limeberry, Witch of the West. Fear me because I don’t know what to say.
:joy::joy::joy::ok_hand: accurate.

2 Likes

I am Krissie witch of the time, fear me because of it, when I was younger than you

3 Likes

I am Kasie, Witch of the Stench. Fear me because I toot loudly.

2 Likes

I am Tamera witch of the West Bank, fear me because of my life and the other two men have not wore PPE!
Lmao!:joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: crying

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Amethyst that has to be the best one so far.

3 Likes

And I thought mine was hilarious!! @kasie​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry, sorry. I couldn’t help it. It’s the first thing that popped into my mind. I’ve been watching Labyrinth too much or something. :crazy_face:

1 Like

You’re welcome! LOL. I don’t know why that popped out, but that’s what came out of my head.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, you all have very creative ones- I got a few chuckles! I’ll have to give it a try…

I am Brianna, Witch of pumpkin spice latte. Fear me because I am the night.

Hahaha my keyboard seems to remember how often I’ve been searching for pumpkin spice lattes recently :joy:. Not so sure where the second part came from!

This was fun- thanks for sharing the meme, @Susurrus! :grin:

2 Likes

I thought it was a fun one to share! Mine changes every time I do it!

4 Likes

A little late, but…

I’m Haley, witch of the family. Fear me because I have to go to the gym.

:rofl::rofl: These were all so cute and entertaining I couldn’t resist joining in!

4 Likes

Thank you for posting! That’s a great one too!

2 Likes