A new goody!

I ordered this gorgeous book off of Amazon. I’ve been browsing the summer section this afternoon. The illustrations are gorgeous and there are some lovely spells and rituals as well! I think it will definitely become a go to resource!

14 Likes

Looks lovely @AileyGrey Enjoy!

6 Likes

I hope you enjoy your book! I love the cover! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

How neat! Yet another book to put on the want list. LOL!

6 Likes

My Kindle told me I had to start making space for new titles… I don’t want to move the ones I already read, what if I want to read them again…

8 Likes

How do you even move them @Susurrus? Put them on the cloud??

7 Likes

I would have to remove them from my Kindle reader, so since it syncs, I would say it’s a cloud-type system when you remove them from the readers.

6 Likes

@marsha
If you bought the kindle’s they are yours, ask them where you can store them and have access to them. If you can download them and store them either on a thumb drive or your computer that would be a good answer.
Garnet

6 Likes

You have a library on Amazon, so you can remove titles and then get them back if you want. You can even read your kindle books on a PC, that’s how I do it.

Hope this helps you!

6 Likes

I have Kindle on my laptop, phone, & a reader. So my library is synced to the cloud. The Kindle Unlimited can be returned like from the library instead of downloaded to your cloud.

4 Likes

I love the little description: “Welcome natural change with magical blessings”. That sounds so lovely! :heart_eyes:

There’s something really deep and powerful about choosing spellwork that ties in with the current season- it feels like your actions are a reflection of the natural world :blush:

Please let us know what you think of this one, Ailey! :sparkles::open_book: Happy reading!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.