A new journey... I AM REBORN

as October begins and I start my journey as a baby witch in the craft I must say, I have never in my life felt like I’ve finally found my calling. I was raised catholic and respect all religions but could never stay close or feel like I belonged. as I study the craft, research its history ,the deities etc… I know I was lead to wicca, this is my calling. I’m so complete and whole I can cry with happiness. I am reborn, blessed be. :grinning:

October 1st shall be my rebirth day :grinning:

13 Likes

Blessed be @sandra3! I’m so glad you’ve found your place, both in the world and here at our little corner of it. :hugs:

7 Likes

Yay!! Happy for you @sandra!

There’s a wonderful Harvest Moon tonight, which I am excited for!! I hope you get nice weather and get to bathe in Moonlight. Blessed Be! :pray:

5 Likes

A very happy and blessed re-birth day to you, @sandra3! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am so happy you have found your calling and finally feel at home within yourself- a big congrats! :hearts: May the full moon shine its wholesome light on the brand new you :full_moon_with_face::sparkles:

5 Likes

thank you :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am glad you are feeling inspired and a sense of belonging! You sound like you have your power!Know you can empower others too!

5 Likes

@sandra3, congratulations! Yeah feels pretty awesome!! Was raised Christian but now I’m definitely identifying more as a Wiccan. The more I educate myself on the subject the more I resonate with it. It is such an accepting religion.! Been reading this :books:suggested by @Francisco, and it’s an amazing read! Was cheap on kindle, if you want to check it out. ( Its like becoming Wiccan is all starting to make sense to me!)
Blessed be

8 Likes

That’s truly inspiring, Dee!! :smiley: :smiley:

I’m so happy that you’re enjoying the Spiral Dance. It’s really well written and soo useful too!!

@sandra3 That book inspired me to create this Wiccan Altar with Statues for the God and Goddess, and I also shared some exercises for beginner witches from that book here! I recommend it!

5 Likes

Yes, guys totally enjoying it! Like u say it’s so well written! She takes you on a journey. Loved her back story. Very inspiring. Thanks again for the recommendation!

5 Likes

thank you so much I will definitely check it out

:+1:

5 Likes

thanks @walter and @Francisco I just bought the Spiral Dance book on Kindle. Looking forward to begin reading.

4 Likes