A quote a good friend of mine posted

8 Likes

If anyone here is into luciferianism you can check out her videos on you tube or facebook

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=maggie+moon+witch

1 Like

I like this quote! I feel like since May of 2020 I have been on the path to mastering myself. I have conquered a lot of my inner self demons, (I’m not sure that is the right word for it), a lot of trauma from my past and through my early 20s. I have dealt with it and moved on after realizing that I broke the cycle when it came to my children. I am proud of that, it won’t continue to peek around the corner at me, I am much better now and actively work on patience and embracing meditation and calming my anxiety before I explode. I still have issues with anxiety that I can’t pinpoint it’s source. I get through those times with the help of taking a break from what is going on and centering myself. Reminding myself that I am safe and that my family is safe. All in all I am doing a lot better, a lot, and my depression hasn’t reared it’s ugly head in months. I have a genuine smile and enjoy leaving my house again. I am doing things outside the house with friends each week and this site keeps me going each day. I have made it part of my routine to check in on the daily ritual and draw a major arcana card, then check the forum to see how everyone is doing, I meditate, and do a 3 card drawing of my tarot cards. I am still learning the cards but I am getting better at having a question. I used the same question a few times and I have found the answer to it. I have also started writing in my BOS journal throughout the day to sort out my thoughts on different things. I am doing much better than I was in the spring. I have mastered who I am and continue to learn how to master each day. Thank you for posting this quote @Katt.

4 Likes

@Susurrus, so glad you are doing better. I too have my ups and downs. I have so much research to do that it is overwhelming. I just don’t know where to start sometimes. I see all the new witches progressing at a pretty fast pace while I have just come to a stand still for the moment. (due to nice weather) As fall is quickly sneaking up on us, I hope I will be able to sit and concentrate on my studies. I have not ventured into tarot as of yet as I feel i am nowhere ready for that. One huge obstacle for me is that i cannot practice out in the open, My boyfriend would loose his mind if he found out what I am doing.

2 Likes

@Katt

I feel the same way, but yesterday I came to terms with I am going at my own pace. Everyone seems to know so much while I am still learning and I feel like I am not catching up. One of my struggles was the deities and which one to work with and she came to me over the last few days on her own. I have stopped reading things that no longer serve me well, like the second book I was reading. It was so hard for me to engage and I couldn’t completely wrap my head around it. I found it very hard to follow. So I have put that book down, I left the bookmark in it where I stopped and I have found another good book to read about what I am doing. I am learning to go at my own pace and I have been doing much better. On the days that I can’t through my little riutal because of whatever happened, I get to it later in the day the day or the next day. It takes some work to get there, but right now I am learning in my own way and going about each day the best I can. I have found that the daily blessing and coffee consecration are the focal points of my mornings, so I keep to those and one day I will memorize them instead of having to read them.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this quote @Katt

I am a great believer in using quotes to inspire and motivate myself! I think it’s linked to the intrinsic power of words, and that’s a big part of Magic too!

Here’s one I found recently and it’s a lot like the one you shared:

4 Likes

Was this The Spiral Dance? I found it a bit strange but I enjoyed it. It’s not so much a “teaching” book (like a text book) but more of a mythology book.

However, if I’m not “vibing” with a book, I let it go and mark it as “read” for the time being. I think reading is mostly about enjoying the process than just trying to finish the book.

3 Likes

@Francisco it was the Spiral Dance. I read about half of it, but I found it hard to follow and that was getting to me. I left my bookmark in it and when I have a better understanding of my own practice, I will go back to it. Once I start being negatively affected by the thought of reading it, its time to put it away. I printed off some things about Brigid. I also unknowingly bought a statue that is a symbol of Her and she is on my dresser. Brigid has been trying to reach me and I just realized it over the weekend! I’ve had the statue for a few weeks now and I saw the resemblance in it last night. So, I’m pretty excited that I have a connection with Her.

I actually just finished removing negative energy with sage, then bringing in positive energy with palo santo along with placing some salt by my main doors and our most used used windows. I also put some on the threshold from our kitchen to living room, that’s where I kicked the couch when I lost my balance.

I love the quote that you posted too! I’m always on the look out for quotes and affirmations. Today’s affirmation is that, People respect me because I respect myself. I have a nes one everyday that I scratch in the morning.

2 Likes

Well said! never speak badly about yourself!!

I’m glad you’re hearing the calling of Brigid. I believe the gods and goddesses are always looking for ways to help the ups and downs.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this quote! I really like it!

1 Like

@Francisco I have a numerology app on my phone that has a new affirmation card for me to read every day. They are wonderful and I look forward to seeing what the affirmation is each day!

3 Likes

I have a similar app. We must be the app sisters :smiley:

1 Like

@Susurrus the source of anxiety that you can’t pinpoint, that could very well be somebody else’s anxiety. You could be feeling it from another person. I have that. I’m learning that it’s a blessing more than a curse bc I can help that person, energetically. I’m learning how to unblock and shield my energy so that it doesn’t happen again. I’m not saying that this is your case, it’s mine. But it could be. I’d just say to look into it. Anyway, hope you find the source of the anxiety.

2 Likes

@christina4 after seeing this and thinking about it, the anxiety comes at the same time every day. I am an empath so I feel things so much more deeply. The time of day that it is happening, is the same time or shortly after my husband gets home. I have told him before to leave work at work, my suspicion is that I am feeling what he is once he is home. It doesn’t subside until after he is in his chair and I know there is nothing wrong. This makes complete sense now! I am picking up on his energy when he gets home! I don’t know why I missed it for so long. I knew I was an empath, I just never thought that I would pick up on so much of his energy. He always asks me how I know that he is upset or when there is something wrong. I feel silly that I never put it together before! Thank you!

1 Like

I went through the same thing for so long. I know when my father’s knee is acting up or my mother has anxiety. And one time, I felt my daughter’s excitement. We had fun that day! But I’m happy that you figured it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t thank you enough. This will greatly help me in the afternoons because I will know what’s going on so I won’t have extra anxiety surrounding why I have it.

1 Like

Carry an amethyst with you, if you have one. I carry one and it really helps me.

2 Likes

@christina4 I just put one in my hair. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aw, nice! I bet it makes you feel good about yourself, right?

2 Likes

It does! I have been feeling really good the last couple of days!

1 Like