A spell I want to do but no reason to do it

I prepared a cord cutting and binding spell but I have no reason to use it. I want to do it so badly but I have no need or person to do it on or for. I’m leaving them prepped just incase someone ask me to do it for them or if I need to do it

11 Likes

I have a really awesome cord cutting ritual I plan on doing in the very near future. Remind me how much it needs to be done. Soon. I already have it written out in three different ways

10 Likes

I love to do it asap I love the sound of this

8 Likes

Maybe you do have a need, to let go of anything that no longer serves you to have a fresh start on your path forward. Anything that you may be changing to get out of whatever is being changed or left behind now or for the season.

7 Likes

I think I found something I can use the spell for now I had to think hard. Thank you for that advice and I’m still willing to do any spell with you. Just say the word and we will get to it. Cheers so mote it be

6 Likes

I’m happy that you were able to find something to use it for; you are very welcome if I was any help :blush:

Oh, thank you :smiling_face: I haven’t pinpointed any specific spells I need or want to do for a while. However, I did clean up my main altar space & my ancestor altar over the last week! I organized my cabinet along with a few other things! So I’m sure I will do something after I’ve finished cleaning, setting up, organizing, and everything else.

I’m excited :star_struck: that I have been able to get to these things because my space has gone by the wayside for months now and was a sort of big, unsettling stress to me. I’m so proud and excited. I also showed 4 people yesterday when I saw them :rofl:

5 Likes