A Tribute to The Horned God / Weekly Challenge

You deserve it! :wink::+1::paintbrush::art:

5 Likes

I started a mini reference book for the deities I’m going to be looking into and the ones I have already…think I’ll call it My Dibble. Lol…i put Hecate in as PG 1 and now I’ve begun The Horned God on PG 2.
Even though they also will have a place in my BOS I thought a mini book would be good to have too.

6 Likes

I now have the main BOS and then a smaller binder where I journal about what I have done and my experience with it, and then a smaller leather-bound journal for everyday journaling and free writing. It works well for me so far!

You are very welcome @BryWisteria! Definitely well deserved!

6 Likes

I think having a mini-book specifically for your deities is a wonderful idea, @Rowan! :open_book: Best of luck to your Dibble :+1: Have you decided which god/goddess will earn a spot on page 3? :grin:

It sounds like you have everything so organized! What a lovely collection of books. You’re well on your way to have a witchy library full of your own works! :books: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you😁. I’ve got 4 pages assigned as of right now,

1. Hecate
  2. Horned God
  3. Triple Goddess
  4. Selena
    I hope to have those done today.
    Blessed Be,
5 Likes

I really don’t, I have no idea what I’m doing. Lol… now because the 2 inch binder is just about full, I’m thinking of separating certain sections into their own 1 inch binders. I can’t believe the information that I have in the BoS!

5 Likes

I just said the same thing a few moments ago, My 1.5 inch binder is just about full that I cant add maybe 5 or 6 more pages. Feels like Im squishing a suitcase to close now. Lol…

5 Likes

Hahahaha… that’s how mine is and why I started the one inch binder for the blank pages and completed journaling about the things I am doing. I’m going to have to start another one for daily items, my altar, and the Wiccan Wisdom sections. See if that frees up some room.

5 Likes

Bravo! :clap: From your post in Merry Meet Monday, it sounds like you were able to add these pages to Dibble! :open_book: All very exciting deities- your book is growing quite quickly! Like you and @Susurrus said, it’s amazing how quickly information gathers :books: :grin:

4 Likes

I found some grimoire/bos pages that were printables on Pinterest and from this site. Some of them you print on white paper because they have the parchment look and some of them were printed on parchment paper. I’m really interested in the divination part of my bos, but I am still working on other sections first. Mainly the recipes and crystals.

4 Likes

I bought me a five inch binder to start out with. I was planning ahead. :grin:

4 Likes

That’s what I need to get! Smart thinking @Amethyst!

4 Likes

It folds out really weird but it has plenty of room. For the moment that is. LOL. :open_book:

4 Likes

@Amethyst that’s what I can do! I have a really thick binder on top of my fridge and couldn’t think of what I would possibly use it for! So tomorrow while I am recovering in my room, I will switch everything over to that one and then I can cut some vinyl images to put on the front! Thank you so much for the idea!

3 Likes

I got a real nifty sticker from AzureGreen and put it on mine. It’s an elemental pentacle. They have cool bumper stickers too you could put on it. And you’re welcome for the idea. I’ve got lots of printed pages I need to sit down and put in my BOS this weekend. I’ve got a feeling it my thick one will fill up sooner than I’d like. LOL.

3 Likes

@Amethyst my 2 inch binder filled up pretty quick so the extra is in the 1 inch binder right now. Since I’m hurting a bit from yesterday, I grabbed the extra large binder and I will transferring those 2 into the one today, as soon as my puppers give me some more room on the bed. For right now they are laying almost on top of me. Lol

4 Likes

Aww. Your puppers love you @Susurrus! Sounds like a good way to recover from yesterday. :star2:

3 Likes

I was able to get a tiny bit of learning about horned god and some deities, so far no connection really

4 Likes

If you’re not feeling a connection, no worries at all @Katt! :blush: This could mean that maybe you haven’t found the right deity right or it could be a sign that it’s just not the right time to connect. No rush and no stress- if there is a deity out there hoping to connect with you, they will make themselves known in one way or another when the time is right! Until then, enjoy the research (there are many fascinating deities to learn about, even without a personal connection!) and blessed be :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes