A Witch's Companions Challenge / Book Recommendation

:spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints:

The Spirit Animal Directory: 100 Spirit Animals for Inner Enlightenment by Dawn Baumann Brunke

This book includes 5 different chaptersโ€ฆ

1. The Key to Inner World Expressions
  2. The Key to Relationships and Communications
  3. The Key to Clear Interpretation
  4. The Key to Spirit Animals and their Teachings
  5. The Key to Integration

Chapter 4 breaks down into these sub categoriesโ€ฆ

• Large Mammals :horse: :tiger:
  • Small Mammals :mouse: :pig:
  • Birds :penguin: :owl:
  • Insects & Arachnids :spider: :honeybee:
  • Reptiles & Water Animals :frog: :whale:

Disclaimer: this isnโ€™t a definitive guide because there are millions of species out there

:paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element: :paw_prints: :spirit_element:

12 Likes

Oh, this looks really interesting to read! I like that the chapters are broken down into different categories & then the subcategories of the animals. Iโ€™ll have to see what I can learn about whether I have one or not :face_with_monocle: Iโ€™ll put this on my book list!

9 Likes

Neat! :grinning: This looks like it would be useful for not only referencing spirit animals and finding their meanings/benefits as guides, but also for looking up animal symbolism when a certain animal appears in a divination (tea leaves, scrying, etc) or dream as well!

Thank you for sharing the recommendation, @Missa! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Yesss! Let me know if you end up getting it and id love to know your thoughts!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.